Human Joist

Shocks and springs advice

Hi. Am replacing my coilovers as not a fan of them and am looking at proper shocks and springs. I have found a German company on eBay that do them for good price. They are slightly lowered. Anyway the make of them are TA Germany. Has anyone come a cross these before and are they any good. They are advertised as TUV approved. Cheers for the help

I have H&R springs with bilsteins b6s depends how much you want to lower it really:cool:

Why are you not a fan of the coilovers? As in what puts you off? What coilovers have you got on?

Not sure of make they are not too old and on it when bought. They seem creaky and don't fill me with confidence. Probably not the most expensive.

get some new standard shocks with some H&R springs, or slightly cheaper springs are the APEX ones, both are very good without costing the planet.

I had the cheapy TA Technics coilovers on my Mk3 when I first got it. They were a little crashy tbf, but not as bad as I would have imagined, and although I upgraded to Weitec they were not a million miles away with regard to comfort. The weitecs are one of the better ones and not cheap by a long shot either!