Swompy

M5/M4/South west convoy to national day

You know what Andy that would be simpler, 8am at The compass then!

Ben, we will probably be with you at around 8.15-8.30 as we are meeting Andy at 8

Hey guy's, just a quick one, i'm up in portishead just outside bristol, would be awesome if i could tag along for the drive, always thought the convoy is one of the best part of any show. just wondering where would be best to hook up, i'll work around you guys so let me know where and when and i'm there. obviously if you lot don't mind?

cheers,

max,

More people the better Max

Probably best to meet us at the same place captinredeye is meeting us

More people the better Max

Probably best to meet us at the same place captinredeye is meeting us

8am at the compass, but excuse my ignorance, i'm assuming its a pub, where is it?

cheers,

max,

legend. I shall see you there mate, bright and early, just hoping this weather stays nice.

max,

See you Sunday mate :D 5 cars for the convoy and possible 6, should be good :D

I'm thinking about it too but have just layed out for a set of Konig seats, Brembo 4 pots & a few other goodies so not sure if the wallet will stretch that far

Any chance of tagging along from the m4 junction 13 Chieveley services?

If so what time do you think you will be there?

Cheers

Chris

Ian's coming along too 8)

Cool, he wasnt sure if he could make it at the start of the week :D

I'm thinking about it too but have just layed out for a set of Konig seats, Brembo 4 pots & a few other goodies so not sure if the wallet will stretch that far

Go on you know you want to, you can try all yours goodies out on the way there :afro:

Any chance of tagging along from the m4 junction 13 Chieveley services?

If so what time do you think you will be there?

Cheers

Chris

Of course you can tag along Chris, the more we have the better. We are meeting Ben and Max for about 8.15 and if google maps is correct we should be with you for around 9.15-9.30 depending on traffic.

Jesus this is getting tight, exhaust arrived today, no sign of the manifold yet, and at present she's sat in the garage with effectivly no wiring, new loom SHOULD be getting there tomorrow, i'm doing my nut down in cornwall praying she'll be ready, whilst trying not to infuriate the garage to much by constantly calling......I will be gutted if she isn't ready. fingers crossed guys.

max,

Why is it never easy, this bloody car just fights me all the way!!! New loom arrived, still minus the engine loom, so a total waste of money, bloke off ebay clearly didn't know what he was on about. but at least she'll be there, just minus obd2 and exhaust goodies.

quick question to those in teh convoy my dad wants to come with a couple of his work mates, was hoping he could drive in convoy with us and bring up the rear, should be funny as his workmates own teh ex dirty sanchez gumball 3000 vw transporter and will be coming down in this, if anyone has any objections just say but thought it could be a quirky addition to the corrado train, lol. hope all is good and i'll see you guys sunday, cheers,

max,

excellent, thanks guys. how much will they have to pay when we all get there, or if my understanding is correct is it only paying for membership to allow car on the bank, in which case all sorted. cheers, and very exited now.....

havnt clue about that mate, Im sure Andy or one of the other CCGB comity can answer that

Entrance is £10 AFAIK. The photo on the banking is another tenner, but the club are paying for that! 8)

Entrance is £10 AFAIK. The photo on the banking is another tenner, but the club are paying for that! 8)

superb, thanks for the info. cheers and see you tomorrow.

Does any one have a sat nav, I will have notes to direct me but might be better if some one with a sat nav takes lead when we get closer?

Jake, thanks for organising the convoy- was good fun! Loved the way we all went after that XK on the way back! :lol:

Not a problem Andy, sorry for getting lost at one point :bonk:

Haha I saw it and through I must give it a go, but he didnt want to play :camp:

Thanks to every one who came on this, really is a great sight seeing 8 corrado's in the rear view mirror.

The T4 seamed to be struggling keeping up!