StueyB

Without wanting to start a witch hunt - has anyone heard from Pat_McCrotch lately..?

As title really...

Wondering if anyone has had recent contact with Mr Pat_McCrotch...?

I know he's a well respected forum member and sets up a lot of new genuine parts deals etc etc...but I've tried contacting him several times over the last two weeks and I'm getting nothing.

I've paid for a small item which I would kinda of a like relatively soon as it's been bugging me for ages and I was excited to find he could get hold of it for me.

But alas he seems to be some what absent of late.

If anyone knows him personally and could you give him a 'poke' in the Corrado Forum direction it would be much appreciated.

I'm sure I'm not alone on this matter based on him selling a lot via the forum also.

Regards, Stu

Neil's been moving recently and having all sorts of work done on the new place so I imagine that's causing him major distractions.

If you look up his classic parts thread there's a contact number there you should be able to reach him on. It's his work number so he can't ignore it indefinitely, lol!

Yeah Stuey I ordered a load of stuff from him too but said no great rush as i know he's waiting for a big enough box at work.

He'll get round to it i'm sure, Neil is a trustworthy chap if ever i met one, as said he's busy with a house too at the moment.

I think we should just ban the scoundrel.

All those in favour .....

Must admit, he's by far the worst person I've dealt with in terms of buying stuff online, I certainly wouldn't buy from him again, I had to wait months (literally) for the fusebox clips I bought from him, to the point at which I actually gave up waiting and tried to find some others elsewhere (funnily enough, he managed to get around to sending them as soon as I put a new 'wanted' add up on here)

Although it's very aggravating (and lets face it, as a Mod he should really be setting a better example) he's really not a 'scammer' - he just doesn't seem to have any sense of urgency when it comes to sending out parts that people have paid and are waiting for.

Can't say I've had a similar experience. The only things I've bought from Neil were turned around very quickly. As has been said he recently moved house I so I suspect he's simply been snowed under.

My items also turned up very quickly also :) although like most things... thing do crop up and take your attention... i sometimes go weeks without logging on due to personal reasons and work!

I'm sure my experience isn't par for the course with him, and as I said there's no part of me that ever thought he was trying to scam me out of the £4 i'd spent on the parts! (which was a good price for them tbf!) it's just bloody aggravating when you're waiting for something to arrive, for weeks on end, and you seem to be getting nowhere with it. I too can go for weeks without logging on, but certainly not when i've taken peoples money for parts I'm supposed to be sending them :)

:lol:

Neil is a genuine and helpful guy. He just takes a bit too much on sometimes and forgets. It didn't take you lot long to forget all the hard work he's put in for us with Classic parts and sourcing us the last ever VDO Gauges etc. He doesn't do this for the good of his health, he does it for the good of the community. So I think we can overlook this slight hiccup in view of the otherwise excellent services he provides. Including spanking Reidy on the bum with his favourite clapper paddle...

:lol:

....Including spanking Reidy on the bum with his favourite clapper paddle...

That is not a nice mental image for tea time!

That is not a nice mental image for tea time!

It's okay, he gets a nice soak afterwards.. although you can still tell he's in pain sat down.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64137[/ATTACH]

StueyB; Genuinely sorry for overlooking this. I thought I had posted this weeks ago, guess what I just found in my garage... :bonk: I will send it out tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay to anyone that's messaged me in the last two weeks as I haven't had a chance to look at the forum since. My life has been a bit of a rollercoaster since late April with work audits and a house purchase and simple redecoration that has managed to turn into a complete renovation. Coupled with a company who only seem to grant me holiday applications when Jupiter aligns with Venus means every spare minute I have is spent covered in builders dust (including evenings!). Also, to add to my problems a local Post Office that closes when it wants, and when it is open is so understaffed I can sometimes literally send two thirds of my lunch break queuing :x I got a very rare day off today hence why i've had a chance to pop on here (although my hands are still shaking from sanding walls :lol)

---------- Post added at 7:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:55 PM ----------

and yes, I probably do take too much on :lol:

StueyB; Genuinely sorry for overlooking this. I thought I had posted this weeks ago, guess what I just found in my garage... :bonk: I will send it out tomorrow!

Sorry for the delay to anyone that's messaged me in the last two weeks as I haven't had a chance to look at the forum since. My life has been a bit of a rollercoaster since late April with work audits and a house purchase and simple redecoration that has managed to turn into a complete renovation. Coupled with a company who only seem to grant me holiday applications when Jupiter aligns with Venus means every spare minute I have is spent covered in builders dust (including evenings!). Also, to add to my problems a local Post Office that closes when it wants, and when it is open is so understaffed I can sometimes literally send two thirds of my lunch break queuing :x I got a very rare day off today hence why i've had a chance to pop on here (although my hands are still shaking from sanding walls :lol)

---------- Post added at 7:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:55 PM ----------

and yes, I probably do take too much on :lol:

That all being said - Lets ban him anyway!

Thanks mate, appreciate that life can get on top of us all at times, and it was merely a gentle reminder as I know you do a lot for the guys and gals on here.

Just really wanted this item to arrive as it seems to be a bit of a 'unicorn' part for me and I can not for what ever reason get my hands on it.

Cheers, Stu

P.S. pics of chinese burn or it never happened.