DriverVR6

VR6 Front and Rear door cards

I'm after a complete set of Front & Rear door cards for an early VR6. The ones I want are the cloth ones which I would describe as Grey/Green in colour.

I have previously had people say that they have got them and when I've gone to pay and collect they have turned out to be 16v ones, which are NOT the same colour or the same texture of cloth.

I would like to see them before I buy so you would need to be fairly local.

I will put up pictures later to show the colour/texture of the ones that I need.

Thanks.

These are the ones I am after. As I said previously they are not the same as the "grey" ones found in the 16v.

I'm ideally after a complete set, front and rear, but I am also interested in just the fronts or rears.

Also I'm interested in the getting hold of a pair of front seats. Must be rip free with very little bolster wear.

Hi mate I have this pass one and an upper of the drivers seat ioif they anygood. Not the best with colours though so thought i'd post a pic

lilfuzzer, thanks for sending me the pics of the doorcards and seats. However, the (front) door cards you have are the later type, and as I said in my ad I need the early ones. So I'll pass on them at this time. Thanks anyway.

Edited by DriverVR6

Ah I see mate after looking at the pics closer you posted as you mean early switch placements sorry chief.

I wasnt aware that the early vrs had the early switch type as verity is early and had later.

Anyway enough rambling everyday is a school day :)