clairezee

corrado in south wales

we looking to meet up on the 27th of january

waiting to see how many and where were all from so we can all

come up with meeting place

cheers paul

I'm living in aberdare, think I'm the only one with a corrado for miles, I work in Swansea which is a 60 mile return journey every day and havent see one on my commute for a couple of years, where have you all gone like?

Edited by Markycorrado80

I'm just down the road in Gwaelod/Taffswell....I've only seen three locally...one is my best mates Stuart. The other was Claire and marks off here...and I recently saw one in Nantgarw by the cinema.

What does your car look like?

I got a blue storm I live in beddau near llantrisant regularly go to nant garw college and its my daily only seen one locally and that's a mates red g60

I got a blue storm I live in beddau near llantrisant regularly go to nant garw college and its my daily only seen one locally and that's a mates red g60

No way I have seen neither of these and i'm only down the road I cant believe that.

My brother said that he has seen the red g60 floating around.

Hi there, mines an N reg aqua pearl blue 2L 16V, totally original, I drive it usually in the summer months a couple of days a week commuting back and for between aberdare and pontardulais, anyone who was at the 25year anniversary day out at castle coombe last year would have seen it (second from last on the parade). Last April I passed a mint looking K reg G60 in green, parked up on the road that runs parallel with A470 between Pontypridd and Abercynon?

Edited by Markycorrado80

Hi there, mines an N reg aqua pearl blue 2L 16V, totally original, I drive it usually in the summer months a couple of days a week commuting back and for between aberdare and pontardulais, anyone who was at the 25year anniversary day out at castle coombe last year would have seen it (second from last on the parade). Last April I passed a mint looking K reg G60 in green, parked up on the road that runs parallel with A470 between Pontypridd and Abercynon?

I don't think I have seen it, sounds like there are a few around ....Maybe a little south wales meet up to get to know each others faces and stories so when the big events come up we can arrange convoys and travel as one big welsh group

Nick

I was going to go to last years national day however I sold my first vr and only had my 330d at the time...I soon learnt the error of my ways and I am now looking forward to this years

Too right mickey it was a cracking day out, never seen so many Corrados all in one place, we'll definitely have a welsh corrado gathering at some point over the coming months, also looking foward to this years national day, convoy definitely

Called in with you at the garden center Monday didn't see a rado. Had a look round the sheds then left before it rained again.called because I was just down the road at the chainsaw shop.maybe next time.

Hi mickey, the sheds and yard area is actully where I'm based at the garden centre in my little office there, but Sundays and Mondays are my days off, the corrado is currently sorn at the moment anyway but looking to tax it at end of the month and get it on the road again having spent the past 3months under cover on my drive, I could do you a good deal on a shed by the way, any luck on a new rad for yours?