rickdonald

17" Speedlines, wheels spacers and longer bolts

17” x 7J Speedlines, Type 2110 in Silver, Good condition, no kerbing although one has a couple of chips in the lacquer, the centre-caps have a bit of moisture underneath and are going a bit cloudy.

All with tires, 2 x Uniroyal Rainsport with about 3.5mm tread, 1 x Falken and 1 x Wanli with about 6mm tread. All tires are 215/40/R17.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]66661[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66665[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66669[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66693[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66673[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66677[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66681[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66685[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66689[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66697[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]66701[/ATTACH]

The wheels are ET-48, 5 x 100, I have been using with 8mm FK spacers which I can include with longer wheel-bolts all ready to fit. When I had them on my car it was lowered about 40mm and I didn’t have issues with rubbing.

Wheels to be collected from Heskin (Nr Chorley) or if you want to sort a courier.

If you need any more details or pictures just give me a shout.

Asking for £400 for everything wheels, spacers and wheel bolts

Or £350 for just wheels

Edited by rickdonald

Yep that's £350 for wheels and tyres, or £400 for everything.

Don't really want to get rid without the tyres, as I'm getting rid to free up some room. So sorry but no part ex either.

They need the spacers to fit otherwise they catch on the front calipers, they are et48 so with the 8mm spacers it changes it to et40 which isn't far off standard (et43) so it isn't much different, just sticks them out by about 3mm more than standard.

Edited by rickdonald

Cool, dont worry I'd need the tyres too was just making sure. Ok cheers for the info, just a tad out of my price range at the moment. Great looking wheels though.

Yep that's £350 for wheels and tyres, or £400 for everything.

Don't really want to get rid without the tyres, as I'm getting rid to free up some room. So sorry but no part ex either.

They need the spacers to fit otherwise they catch on the front calipers, they are et48 so with the 8mm spacers it changes it to et40 which isn't far off standard (et43) so it isn't much different, just sticks them out by about 3mm more than standard.

If you do end up splitting then I would be interested in just the plain old wheels mate. Pm me if this is the case with a price, thanks

my couleg is intrested in thouse wheels , but will u pack them up for me in 2 separate packs? So i can arange DPD courier to colect them from yours.

Please pm

Have these sold bud?

No mate, I still have them, I PM the other guy (derbik) but havent heard back. So if your after them let me know and we can sort something.

Cheers

Rick

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:52 AM ----------

Theres a set of these on ebay at the moment for nearly £1000

I know! haha I dont want to push my luck though. I just want what I paid for them plus the spacers and other bits etc.

I do love the look of them on the car, but I think with my engine chewwing through oil and the bodywork getting a bit tatty I should really sell them and put the money towards where its needed!