iamsilverfox

1992 black l041 1.8 16v corrado breaking leather interior

Hi, Do you have the pedal box with slave cylinder and speedo cable with drive for save?

Cheers Gary

Hi dude - ill take the wipers £30 posted? Arms and blades?

Cheers!

Also - Why are you breaking? Car looked fantastic!

update

-been super busy of late, so sorry for the lack of response on this. will focus on it more now to get everything shifted. currently got a broken hand (doh!) so there will be a delay in some things unless you want to remove yourself.

Hi, Do you have the pedal box with slave cylinder and speedo cable with drive for save?

Cheers Gary

got all that mate. im afraid you would have to remove it yourself though, as ive bust my hand. not sure what it's all worth. say £50?

Hi, I.ll take those wing mirrors if you still have them.

yep still got both mirrors. £35 if you want to come collect? drop me a pm.

Plastic interior outer footwell trim - both sides please (if in black).

im afraid all interior trim is now gone, bar the dashboard.

Hi dude - ill take the wipers £30 posted? Arms and blades?

Cheers!

Also - Why are you breaking? Car looked fantastic!

blades are pretty shagged really, but i can do both arms posted for 38 posted? car is breaking due to rear end damage :(

yo man, i think you emailed me pictures of the bumper cant fint them now, anyway remember it being in good nick... so can i come to you on sunday and collect the front bumper? and drivers side fog if u got it? got the cash ready man so please get back to me asap. nice one. x

yo man, i think you emailed me pictures of the bumper cant fint them now, anyway remember it being in good nick... so can i come to you on sunday and collect the front bumper? and drivers side fog if u got it? got the cash ready man so please get back to me asap. nice one. x

i'll go take more more now. its not in the best of condition, which is why its only £30. lots of stone chips, towing eye covers missing etc. dont know if i fancy splitting the fogs to be honest. sure i cant interest you in two, theyre brand new! :)

Hi mate, did you manage to get any pics of the bonnet? Off to edition 38 beginning of September, don't suppose you are too? Can collect the bonnet there pending pics if that's possible? Thanks.

have youo still got both doors for sale? and have you got the sunroof i only want the skin and have you got the bonnet cable and handle?

many thanks

Pics of the bonnet? interested in the passenger door if you still have it? mainly for the window motor attached to it :-) At edition 38 and can pick up from there if you are? Let me know! thanks mate.

Will collect passenger door and bonnet from edition 38 if you're going! Let me know, thanks mate.

A pillar trims in black, completely free from damage or any marks? Any chance of a picture if you have...

Hey man, sorry I havnt replied to your text. In new Zealand at the mo so not gonaale it to players! still really interested in the door and other bits I mentioned, will get back in touch once I get back to the uk in a week or two! Thanks mate, sam

Hi mate, still really interested in the passenger door and grille. Are they still available? Are you anywhere near Wales soon, or am in London at the end of the month, could we meet somewhere? Thanks.