Andi

Newer "standard" cars (the second car to your Corrado?) Insurance

I know a lot of you will be running their Corrado on a Classic Car or Second Car policy, so there's still the mundane task of sorting Insurance on the 'normal' driver, or maybe the Mrs' car, etc.

There's lots of comparing sites - but so far the one site that's always returned the best rate for searching for mine, girlfriend's, parents, etc etc insurance is Quidco.

For those that don't know, Quidco is a great site for claiming cash back when shopping online - and even in store high street stores.

If you don't need Insurance yet - at least click here and get an account setup!

Their Insurance Comparing Search Engine thingy is just like the others - but really helps by also listing the cashback they will pay you if you use their site - as much as £50 off the premium in some case.

And then if you want to get Sky or Virgin or a new phone contract, you can get upto £150 just for clicking through Quidco...

Worth a look! :)

I've always used TopCashBack which I believe is the same principle, but absolutely agree, last time I withdrew about £200 all from insurance, BT etc.

Might be worth putting your username on here, if you are forwarding people to their site, might as well get the recognition (and money :lol:)

I just dropped Vodafone and got a Three SIM through QuidCo... 300 minutes a month, 600 texts, 1GB internet for £10 a month on a 12 month contract - BUT - you got £100 back from quidco.. giving me a years mobile phone contract for 20 quid. Mental :)

Might be worth putting your username on here, if you are forwarding people to their site, might as well get the recognition (and money :lol:)

The link above is a referral one, so I'll get a bonus (so will the signee) if you sign-up via it.

I ain't stoopid :)

The link above is a referral one, so I'll get a bonus (so will the signee) if you sign-up via it.

I ain't stoopid :)

:lol: Well played sir!