Just trying to pick my jaw off the floor amazing football perfection. The best team that has ever walked on this planet?

Just trying to pick my jaw off the floor amazing football perfection. The best team that has ever walked on this planet?

Not at all,italy are **** and we should be thoroughly ashamed at england lack of effort against them.

They were lucky to get this far after there 12th man on the pitch let them get tortured from croatia and still go through and he helped them sneak past Portugal as well. The amount of synical challenges they put in this tournament and got away with it was sickening and it just shows how much footy sucks now as every time they dove they got the decision for been the bigger team. I know this is just my opinion but they fall apart under good tactics and just look pretty to watch and the fact that the ref for most of their matches was chosen by the spanish football commissioner is just totally wrong and showed.

All the op teams played awful this year really the germans would of wiped the floor with them if they were on form,anyway my 10p :lol:

Spain the best team ever? No way. They are good, but how much that has to do with everyone else in Europe being poor is the question.

It is a widely accepted fact that the Latin American countries (Brazil, Argentina) play football like it should be played, and that's why they have won the World Cup so many times. The players are skillful and actually want the ball. Spain is Latin, so they will have some of these traits, but are the the best ever, no way in my opinion. And they've only won the World Cup once, in 2010. Italy has a better record having won the World Cup 4 times, to Brazils 5 times.

As for England, the players are skill-less and overpaid. When you look at the premiership clubs, most of the best players are foreign!! I have no idea why anyone watches or supports England, as they are a bad advertisement for football. Let's be honest, all that they are really good at is crossing and set pieces. But hey, what do I know, as I don't really follow football these days as it's no longer a "mans game" and full of fairies.

Edited by DriverVR6

Spain the best team ever? No way. They are good, but how much that has to do with everyone else in Europe being poor is the question.

It is a widely accepted fact that the Latin American countries (Brazil, Argentina) play football like it should be played, and that's why they have won the World Cup so many times. The players are skillful and actually want the ball. Spain is Latin, so they will have some of these traits, but are the the best ever, no way in my opinion. And they've only won the World Cup once, in 2010. Italy has a better record having won the World Cup 4 times, to Brazils 5 times.

As for England, the players are skill-less and overpaid. When you look at the premiership clubs, most of the best players are foreign!! I have no idea why anyone watches or supports England, as they are a bad advertisement for football. Let's be honest, all that they are really good at is crossing and set pieces. But hey, what do I know, as I don't really follow football these days as it's no longer a "mans game" and full of fairies.

Alot of youngens in our squad this year though,i think next time round we could work some magic if they boot out all the old talent who clearly set a lazy pace and bad example, about time we had some fresh meat :lol: as for spain they aint all that everyone else was just appauling and everything went their way with decisions etc,a good tactically set up team tears them appart.

plus there a bunch or girls who make dirty challenges when someone has a clean run on goal and dont get cards? and dive like girls when its the other way round howay that isnt footbal thats greesy hair fagball :lol:

---------- Post added at 9:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:26 PM ----------

:lol: awsome,they only win because there so bloody boring the other team switches off...maybe thats it haha

I read this today, very funny. I think the point is that they won the tournament and put 4 goals past Italy and yet everyone is laying into them! If England won the tournament and played as Spain did, I don't think there would be any complaints!

They play fagball though,there about as manly as owa lasses g string despite there passing skills :lol:, i dont class diving and drama acts as football and there the main culprits for it spreading into football.

It would be a sad sad day when we play like them.I believe england could perform just as well if they for once pulled out all the stops and played with pride for their country as spells of matches prove,there too busy getting off their trolley and partyling like rooney etc. Football is in a sorry state these days

They play fagball though,there about as manly as owa lasses g string despite there passing skills :lol:, i dont class diving and drama acts as football and there the main culprits for it spreading into football.

It would be a sad sad day when we play like them.I believe england could perform just as well if they for once pulled out all the stops and played with pride for their country as spells of matches prove,there too busy getting off their trolley and partyling like rooney etc. Football is in a sorry state these days

Agree its not in a good way. The lack of respect for the ref is another thing that's shocking when compared to most other sports.

Agree its not in a good way. The lack of respect for the ref is another thing that's shocking when compared to most other sports.

I liked the 90s when football was less girly and cantona and vinny jones existed :lol:, if im totally honest i think refs get alot more respect these days and their decisions are terrible so they deserve less haha

Well as a coach Spains football was class yes there was some play acting but in this day and age who doesn't. The way Xavi and Iniesta bring people into the game is out of the world. Great point from corrado_sunderland tho 90s football was great just felt a bit more of a mans game closer to the pub game we all know and love.

As for Spain been the best side ever i was talking about this crop of players this core of a team

Spain 2008-2012 vs Brazil 1970s would of been great

Well as a coach Spains football was class yes there was some play acting but in this day and age who doesn't. The way Xavi and Iniesta bring people into the game is out of the world. Great point from corrado_sunderland tho 90s football was great just felt a bit more of a mans game closer to the pub game we all know and love.

As for Spain been the best side ever i was talking about this crop of players this core of a team

Spain 2008-2012 vs Brazil 1970s would of been great

i played sunday league and won the barclays world 5 aside tournament with me m8s last year when i worked for em if that counts :lol:,they do have some great players but like you said who doesnt act etc these days and i believe the whole lot should stop and players should be carded for it as it just takes football away from what it is.

Sunday league is hilarious,you get people nipping ya arm pits the lot, with my mma experience though i know exactly how to manipulate weight and i can flatten just about anyone on the wing when chasing them down when we go shoulder to shoulder so i always come on top haha.

That wouldnt be allowed in modern football though at high level which i think is wrong as im not a great skilled player on the ball i just finish well and i can hustle and pressure anyone and never give them space in defence which is where i play,i can also take a ball down from silly heights from been able to round house :lol:,good solid players have no place no in modern football as fags like the spanyards will lie down and cry :lol: