Jim

[For Sale] F1 Silverstone Grand Prix Ticket for Sunday

I have a spare ticket for the F1 at Silverstone on Sunday (race day) for this coming weekend. It's normal / general admission only.

I can either post it to you, or meet you there as I'll be going. It's only come up spare as it was for my dad but unfortunately because of some health problems can't come along now :(

We only want back what it cost us which I believe is in the region of £145.

Thanks.

Seriously considering having the ticket off you. Is it for any location in particular? What do you mean by normal/general admission? Apologies for my naivety.

I'm a rookie with F1 and Silverstone specifically but my understanding is it basically means there is no hospitality package, nor is there entrance to any of the main grandstands at the main corners.. you have to just watch from less decent vantage points.

OK. Don't hold off selling if you get an offer, but I'll let you know by midday tomorrow if I will have it off you. Just need to see if my finances can stretch as this is very "unplanned"...lol

Ok - sure thing :)

Just a useful link for you in case you decide to go.. just found out about this after reading that it costs £60+ to park at Silverstone on race day - I booked a parking space with this lot:

http://www.silverstoneschoolsparking.co.uk/

It'd certainly help us out if you took the ticket so... look forward to hearing back either way :) Cheers.

Wouldnt call it a less than decent vantage point Jim, just means you need to take your own chair or stand. Some cracking spots right next to the track!

As I say, I've never been and have no idea of the layout of Silverstone - I just didn't want to risk upselling something I don't know anything about :)

Anyway - afraid DriverVR6 the ticket has now gone to a friend of mine so... :( I'll close this thread.