emu

KW Variant 2 Coilovers

They been bought for VR6 but I believe they will fit any corrado.

Been fitted to 2 different cars. My mate in Germany bought them brand new and haven't done more than 500 miles on them. He went straight to air right as couldn't lower car as much as he wanted on them.

I bought them from him about 1,5 year ago and they were like new. Fitted them to my car for not much than 2k miles.

Fronts are already off the car, rears will be taken within a week and the I will upload some pictures but trust me they still looks almost like new.

The are over 1150 pounds new.

I'm asking 750 quid posted

This is a picture before I fitted them to my car

kwvariant2.jpg

Only one bad point, one of the plastic strut cover was cracked during postage to me, doesn't affect anything and can be bought new from KW for few pounds.

Taken of the car and washed. If 10/10 means new suspension, this one have 9/10.

kwv201.jpg

kwv202.jpg

kwv203.jpg

to anyone considering these i have had a number of cars on a number of suspensions set-ups, also been in loooads of mates cars in loads of different set-ups. with that in mind i brought a set of these just after Christmas and can honestly say its not only the best suspension i have ever owned, but one of the best i have experienced. honestly the best thing ever brought for my car.

Had few people interested in them but since nobody paid they are still for sale.

Just put KW on my Audi, amazed how good they are, far better than factory and stance too!, these will be fantastic on any Corrado! GLWS!

Edited by G60MAT

Just put KW on my Audi, amazed how good they are, far better than factory and stance too!, these will be fantastic on any Corrado! GLWS!

Oh yes, just recently changed my daily on passat b5.5 and it has fitted KW V1, amazing ride for such a big car.

ive ran KW V1's for a couple of years now & they are definitely 1 of the best spends ive done on my vr6 :D

probs stand a abetter chance of sale internationally, cant believe none has brought them, u just need a wider market mate, i would just put them on a 10 day ebay listing at £700 Buy it now. kw are HUUUUUUGE in Germany, and Even more desired in USA. for the sake of £50 shipping.... may be worth it?

IMO they're too expensive. I was thinking of selling my V3s for £500.

Why ?

You've said countless times how good they are !

They are excellent, but I fancy a change. I don't have the car low or adjust the ride height, so I was thinking of going back to fixed struts.

They are excellent, but I fancy a change. I don't have the car low or adjust the ride height, so I was thinking of going back to fixed struts.

Let me know if you do decide to sell them! :)

IMO they're too expensive. I was thinking of selling my V3s for £500.

To expensive ?? They are almost new and 400 pounds less than retail price. I'm not in rush in sale. If the sell they will for what I'm asking for or I will keep them and store for future.

Ok well I'm very interested but would like to negotiate, would you accept £650 posted?

Thanks,

James

Ok well I'm very interested but would like to negotiate, would you accept £650 posted?

Thanks,

James

Make it 675 and pay direct on my bank account or paypal a a gift and is yours.

Deal.

There everything I need to fit them straight to my vr?

Pm me bank account please mate.

Cheers,

James

Yes, everything you need is there. Good choice will be to fit new top mounts along with it.