BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Eurethane Lip ALL DONE

As per my wanted ad, I PM'd James (dogger) regarding another GB on the 70mm Lips, here is his reply which came back very quick

Hi Bill,

We could workout a group buy price on the 70mm lips and ship to one address. If it were 5 minimum we can offer them for £113 each and if there were 10 minimum we can offer them at £97. Shipping would be £42.

Payment would need to be sent via bank wire transfer for these prices though or the PayPal fees need to be paid.

I hope these prices are satisfactory.

Thank you,

James

Names

1. BILLCOR

2. anne t

3. kirade

4. beastie4126

5. alex303

6. ollievr6

7.daleyboy

8. imyhamid

9. Timbo

10. MarkFoster

11. MattPc

12. Big_Al

13. Goldie

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

Ok folks, we have our 10 names, just need James to confirm the payment he requires, should be £101.20 each plus paypal fees according to above prices and an address to send it to.

He is gonna sort out the invoice for customs, hopefully keeping it as low as possible, I will pay customs, then you will pay me for delivery and your 10th part of customs costs, I hope to be able to post out for £15 tops, anyone that wants to collect, feel free :thumbleft:

Edited by BILLCOR

Can I pay on pay day? (Tuesday).

Hopefully BILLCOR can update us on, when and to who, we should send payment to, its difficult to decipher just how far along the path we are with these, maybe BILLCOR could give us a estimated timescale especially for the intellectually challenged people such as myself........... :camp:

Obviously mucho kudos going to BILLCOR for trying to help everyone out with this, i doff my hat to you Sir .......:salute:

I asume its to late now to jump on this?

Recently found a split in me lip, so needs replacing and been looking at one of these.

Look at the bottom of the first post folks, at this point, that's as much as I know, I have PM'd James and am awaiting his reply, hopefully in this thread.

Regarding more orders, its not to late, but I'm not sure how many lips will fit in one box, if its 10 max, we would then need two boxes which could mean more postage costs, again James should be able to tell us.

I am away on holiday on Wednesday for 7 days, that shouldn't cause a hold up if James confirms prices etc before then, I wont need any payment until they arrive in the UK, which could take a few weeks :shrug:

Ill jump in on this if its an option..

Now Micheal, why would you want one of these if you don't have a Rado!!

Now Micheal, why would you want one of these if you don't have a Rado!!

Im working on it mate...

Hi everyone. Thank you Bill for getting this GB going and for keeping me updated. I wanted to let everyone know that the we can offer the 70mm front spoilers for the £97 price as long as a minimum of 10 people actually make payment. In the past with a GB we did last year we had half the people not end up paying but we still honored the reduced pricing. I really hope that doesn't happen this time. Most likely we will have to ship two boxes to fit the 10 or even a few more if the total ends up higher than 10. What we can do for now if everyone is okay with it is to have payment made for the spoiler only and once we get the total parts and sort out shipping we can let everyone know how the additional shipping is. If the cost isn't that much higher than what I quoted Bill at £42 we will pay the additional shipping. These parts will all be declared with customs for much less than what is actually being paid and we will provide invoices inside the boxes to reflect this pricing to reduce he taxes.

Once we get the total of parts paid for it only takes two days for the parts to be made and we can ship them out right away. Shipping will take 6-10 days.

For this pricing though payments with PayPal need to be sent as a gift because of the 3% fees and because we are offering such a low price at £97 each. The PayPal is [email protected]. Once payment is received I will post here a running list of those who have paid.

I really appreciate everyone's interest in this part. Please if anyone is interested in any small parts to add into this you can take a look at our website. If its a small part that can fit in with the spoilers there will be no additional shipping as there will be open area inside of the boxes where we can fit smaller parts. We carry some nice billet parts from Verdict Motorsport like their rear wiper deletes or stainless steel hood release horns. Just some examples.

http://spoonfedtuning.myshopify.com/collections/all

Ok folks, I'm away on holiday first thing in the morning, James has posted the payment details above, so basically, get paying!

Send the £97 as said, I'll pay mine when I get back and will pay for all the shipping costs, this will save everyone having to pay James twice, you can then all pay your shipping costs to me once they arrive.

I expect to see 12 names marked paid when I get back :thumbleft:

---------- Post added at 9:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:03 PM ----------

Can those of us not in the original ten make a payment?

Yes, we are now 13 :cool:

what is £97 in dollars please

:scratch:

Just send £97, Paypal should convert it to whatever currency is required by the recipient

Didn,t convert but sorted now Bill-payment sent

Thanks Anne:thumbleft:

It does say "This recipient does not accept payments denominated in British Pounds. Please select another currency to send your payment.", so I just sent the equivalent USD value instead, according to PayPal. For me this was $157.71.

Cheers, people :).

Sorry about that :o

Current rate is.......

97.00 GBP = 152.76 USD

Exchange rate: 1.574803

Rate valid as of: 31/7/2012

Plus you will have the Paypal fee

James will start a new list for those who have paid, that way he will be able to edit as required

That exchange rate doesn't appear correct (according to paypal), however i was more concerned about not giving the guy enough. Looks like i gave him £100.31, so he'll have enough to buy himself a nice cup of tea !! :dance:

Cheers BILLCOR, you can add me to the list as paid. :wave:

I changed the setting on the PayPal account to accept foreign currency and convert it. Sorry for the inconvenience. If everyone can just put their username on here in the notes that would be great as well so I can post your username here.

Paid

1. ANNE T

2. TIMBO

3. DALEYBOY

4. BEASTIE4126

5. GOLDIE

6. BIG_AL

7. IMYHAMID

8. KIRADE

9. PHILUK

10. MATTPC

11. CLUMPY1

12. MARKFOSTER

13. OLLIEVR6

14. BILLCOR

Edited by dogger

Damn i must of missed this, my splitter had a sort of dent in it, wouldn't mind one of these while i have car in bits