BILLCOR

Spoonfedtuning 70mm Eurethane Lip ALL DONE

Damn i must of missed this, my splitter had a sort of dent in it, wouldn't mind one of these while i have car in bits

Pm Dogger, chances are there's room for one more !

Its not too late to get in on this. We can adjust shipping to fit more. List has been updated. Thank you to those who paid. We are at 6 paid so far.

can i pay by bank transfer or is it paypal only? i will send payment this week hopefully! :)

PayPal would be better. If its impossible we can do a wire transfer. Let me know by IM if you want to do that. Thanks!

Have a good holiday Bill,bring us back a stick of rock !

Sorry, couldn't find any rock in Rhodes :wave:

Looks like we have had a very good response this time with pretty much everyone going ahead :thumbleft:

James, can you now give us the final shipping costs and I will pay this when I make my payment, this will be shared and added to the delivery when I post them out

I'll get the shipping cost finalized this weekend. The parts are all made and ready!

I'll get the shipping cost finalized this weekend. The parts are all made and ready!

:cheers:

Shame the door sills are not ready as I would have had a set to save postage later

Shame the door sills are not ready as I would have had a set to save postage later

was thinking along the same lines:cool:

Whats this about door sills, what have I missed ??

Dogger has posted a teaser pic of the sill covers on his Facebook page !

There are going to be one sexy addition

Just tracked the thread down - Yes please

Erm, I put my name down originally and then completely forgot. Is it too late now?

No, get it paid, now you have your proper username back :afro:

The door sills are going into production this week. If everyone can wait just a little longer (one week) we can send them in the same shipment. There is a big void of space in the middle of the box. They are going to be a really beautiful part. Sorry I don't have pricing until tomorrow.

Here is the thread> http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5561840-Door-sills-where-can-you-get-them/page2

The mold makes 2 sets at a time so our production rate should be pretty fast. We are hoping to be able to make 2 sets a day.

Its also not too late to add OILLIEVR6. We made a total of 20 70mm splitters so there are more available.