dogger

Corrado Logo Floor Mats from SpoonFedTuning

We are proud to offer these high-quality floor mats that come with the Corrado logo embroidered on the front two floor mats in 3 colors. Tan, Black, and Gray in RHD versions. All 3 colors are a match to the original carpet colors. The outline of the logo is available in several colors of thread. Since the original O.E. floor mats for the most part are NLA or available only in certain colors. We wanted to find a supplier who could make floor mats that were better in quality than the originals and with the logo on them. These floor mats are better than anything VW ever offered and with a lifetime warranty they will be the last floor mats you will ever need to buy.

These floor mats are a low pile O.E. looking carper that is 32 oz. Polypropylen with a double tufted hidden heal pad. Multiple layered construction, finished with a matching color serging. Backing is rubber with nibs for traction. Lifetime warranty! They are manufactured in the USA. Floor mats are made to order and take 2 weeks to produce. This is for a set of 4 floor mats, 2 front and 2 rear. Price of £93 plus £39 shipping to the UK. Sets of just the two front floor mats are available as well for £78 plus the same shipping prices listed above. Please email me if you would like to order just the pair at james@[email protected]

The mats pictured are LHD versions.

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2403.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

IMG_2369.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

IMG_2343.jpg

IMG_2395.jpg

---------- Post added at 4:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:13 AM ----------

We also are offering a rear cargo mat as well for the G60 and soon for VR6. Pricing and pictures to come shortly.

One other nice product is the fitted sunshade. I'm not sure how useful this is in the UK but its a very nice product. Its also reversible for winter.

These are solid folding sunshades that have a reflective outer material that block harmful UV sunlight. The inside is lined in a soft fabric and the middle is a hard foam that folds up neatly. They come with a storage bag too. Lifetime warranty. We made the template for these and the fit is exact to the car. Price is £41 plus £29 shipping to the UK.

DSCN3179.jpg

Edited by dogger

Really digging the carpets - they've superb :) As usual though shipping prices are a real killer :(

Out of curiosity what numbers would you need to do something with group buy prices?

I too like these mat (fronts only) and the front windscreen sunshade and could be interested in a group buy too.

Loev the mats. But the black ones are still available at trhe dealer for similar price and without the killer shipping unfortunately. Great for greay/cream though.

Loev the mats. But the black ones are still available at trhe dealer for similar price and without the killer shipping unfortunately. Great for greay/cream though.

With a lifetime warranty ? If so, i am taking mine back as they have disintergrated on the back !!!

These floor mats are far better than anything the dealer has every offered. Not only in construction and materials but also the embroidery is better. The rubber nib backing is far superior to the foam backing that wears out easily. Unfortunately all of this adds to the overall weight of the mats and that makes shipping expensive. I can talk with my supplier to see if a GB would be possible.

We also have the black with yellow logo now.

IMG_3090.jpg

And matching cargo mats for both G60 and VR6

trunkmat001.jpg

As well as fitted car cover that has a lifetime warranty and comes with the Corrado logo embroidered on the cover and storage bag.

IMG_3470.jpg

DSCN3887.jpg

Some great looking products here James!

Thank you Rich. Happy holidays!

Loving these mats, and mine is crying out for a new front set. Hope they're going to be around for a little while.

I really hope they will be available for sometime. As long as the parent company doesn't contact me about the logo everything is good. :p

I really hope they will be available for sometime. As long as the parent company doesn't contact me about the logo everything is good. :p

Cool Bananas. I'll probably have a front set in the New Year when the old cash-flow is off the critial list!! :) :)