Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

Well, its been 3 years now since i sold my Corrado Storm on and i know everyone says "you'll miss it, you'll be back in another" and surprise surprise they are right. I have missed the car a lot but at the time circumstances meant it had to go and a very good offer came my way. I have had some enjoyable cars since but nothing has fully filled the void, yeah the Mk1 is a pretty car and the Mk4 V6 is a very versatile car but I've never been fully content...

So, i have kept an eye on the market and the going on within the forum (I've missed some good group buys!!).. I almost by accident stumbled across the new VR6 whilst asking about something different and after a lengthy chat the intention is to make the journey to collect tomorrow..

Ill reveal more tomorrow but being honest I am thrilled to be re-entering the fold in such a great car..

In the mean time here are some of my old Corrado (one of the two and a half I've had)..

PA090012a.jpg

0026.jpg

IMG_1235.jpg

DSC_00610001.jpg

DSCN0219interior.jpg

DSCN0274sun.jpg

Edited by Goldie

Excited for you, your old one really inspired me, being the same great colour as mine.

Good luck.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk 2

Nice to see you back at last Michael, cheers for rejoining the club too ;) looking forward to seeing more of you and the car.

I know its the old cliche but these cars are addictive...

I am very proud of my old one, i must admit i know very little of where it is now but i will try and find out...

I look forward very much to this one.... i know geography means that all shows are miles away but it will be making appearances when work lets me..

Thank you for the positive comments on my old one, i have contacted the current owner for an update so we will see what he comes back with..

Not green this one....

And so the journey begins....

nah..... i`d put my money on satin silver vr6, preston area

I thought about that one, but didn't think it was for sale now

I thought about that one, but didn't think it was for sale now

...??? think it is.... everything for a price

Ill reveal more tomorrow but being honest I am thrilled to be re-entering the fold in such a great car..

that was yesterday to tomorrow is now today... Come on come on, tell us (though I guess you are driving it home).

Can't wait to hear and great to see you back on here, in the club and with a Corrado.

I know no-one ever has enough time but we must meet up sometime.

x

Ok, thats me home..

What can i say, to drive a Corrado of this quality is so lovely. I haven't driven one since my old Storm and I'm so glad it is better than i remember. The driving position, feel of the car well you all know the score, wow...

So, yes, the car, it is silver and i am very grateful to have an opportunity to own such a fabulous car that has had every compliment going, today i had the pleasure of finding out exactly why.. So a massive thank you to Gareth and very nice to have met you for more than a two minute chat, this car is only as good as it is because of his attention to detail, it hasn't happened by magic..

Plans, not much, pamper, enjoy, get to know the car and make an appearance at a show or two when i can although it will be a while..

You bought Gareth's VR6 WOW now that is some car fella easily the best OEM+ car i have ever seen the interior is awesome all the best with it fella