Sign in to follow this  
W3RKD

bmw front lights anyone?....

Are there links on this page for the pictures as i cant see them??? I'm pretty sure I have cookies enabled too.....

I like it!

Makes the front more menacing,but probably very tricky to fit.Any plans of anyone doing this as a kit?

when i was workin at the stealership.. every time i looked at an A4 (alll day long) i'd picture those headlights on my car.. wonder if i could do it. i'm glad that guy did because i think its a bit much and i'll stick with BMW or euro lights. you guys don't realize how good you have it.. our lights are PURE SHITE on this side of the water.

my only concern is the headlight covers.. the guy who did that A4 conversion said he heated and shaped some plastic that is like 100 times stronger than glass or something like that to make the covers.. is there a cover you could buy to go over the BWM setup? i think i'll go with BMW for two reasons. its the cheapest solution, and i'll be able to see at night. :?

anyone on here actually done the BWM conversion?

i am interested in the lights, they look mean.

where can you get the kit from?

how easy to fit?

and of course a cost

cheers chris

The A4 conversion looks too messy imo. It would look better with two lights the same size, as per the BMW conversion. I've owned loads of E30 bimmers and the lights on them aren't any better than the Corrado's, so it's purely a cosmetic mod.

Since you can remove the glass from the Corrado lights, why not just do some black detailing on the stock ones? You can easily 'fake' two round lights.

Kev

94 VR6

That's what I've done! :D IMHO looks much better than standard, but still doesn't really look like two lights :?

just wondering what model BMW there off?looks like the old three series.du know if theres much moding needed darren?and does the casing off the corrado lights fit over them?would look great with angel-eyes!!!!

old 3-series is correct... i am also wondering about the casing. anyone? anyone?