corrado_sunderland

weird noises in the sky?

And, with the greatest respect, it's amazing what utter BS conspiracy theories some people will believe! :)

I used to be a fairly firm believer that there was government involvement in the September 11th incident in New York but someone said do you not think that, in all of government and all the people that would be needed to put that together that SOMEONE wouldn't have had a conscience to blow it open and report it all?

And like the belief that the Apollo moonlandings were faked - I watched the Mythbusters episode where they covered it all. To be honest it was more than enough debunking of all the bollocks to reaffirm they really did it.

Sounds like youve become rather narrow minded now bud, that incident with the sonic booms was in newspapers all over spain and on the bbc news website just it was kept off tv etc and ive even scene articles come on the site only to be removed within a few hours so that shows they didnt want it on there or the comments get dissabled so people cant discuss it like the norway spiral, as regards 9 11 who knows, whoever told you someone would release it as a koo is a ****ing idiot, yeah like the numerous people who have tried to announce hydrogen power and have been bumped off by oil companies or the wiki leaks issues now,if he was not famous hed be dead by now.People may well have tried if it was the case and there gone in a flash. I watched a documentary about it on bbc3 and it poked alot of wholes in the plot for 9 11 but it is one of those things,i personally believe they may have as people reported a predator drone thing over the pentagon etc on the day and the fact the us air force never intercepted the jets reeked to high heaven but other issues like fireman who reported explosive charges on the site we weird too as they had to make constant evacuations.

Look at this as proof of how narrow minded people are and how day to day life just sucks them into a world of ipods and celeb bollox

That is a ****ing creature of something we have never ever scene, what the hell is it? 4 kids find it and not a thing was said after a tiny news report. It look extra terrestrial and should have made world news but its not even heard of. I feel this shows how easily led people are now.

moonlandings i have no idea but id say it was crap on the basis that they have never been back....i mean come on with all the projects in space now a moon landing would be a doddle to do. They would have a base on there by now if it was the real deal.

---------- Post added at 5:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:40 PM ----------

War of the Words by HG Wells, extracts from 1st paragraph. Book is much more interesting than the various films.

Anyway, I'm not really bothered now by all this stuff. The way I look at it now at my age is that if it is Armageddon or aliens invading, or unknown beasties digging up from the centre of the earth it's a much more interesting way of going out than being hit by a bus! Plus, if it is aliens they might just be good guys, like the Vulcans.

I suppose I'm a bit of a fatalist.

what about the youth though i dont wanna die yet and war of the worlds is one of my favourite book i love hg wells and jules verne :lol:

Serves you right for being young:smug: Seriously thought, let's assume that these sounds are the forewarning of the end of the world. What exactly are you and I or anyone else going to be able to do about it, have a last beer and bonk? If God (If that is your belief) says the games a bogey, hit the off switch, thats it. Or if there are a bunch of Vogons parked on the other side of the Moon getting ready to clear Earth out of the way for an Intergalactic highway, same scenario, time for a last beer and bonk if you're quick. If all the papers and TV programmes announced that the world was going to end in say a couple of months. Can't say but the words mass panic and the breakdown of civilisation before the bang.

I had a look at your link and the "Thing" could be anything, I've seen drowned pups which look very similar after a few days, limbs wither and the body bloats. What is disturbing about it is that the first instinct was to kill whatever it was. It may well have been a little alien come with the answer to limitless clean energy and the cure for all ills.

Serves you right for being young:smug: Seriously thought, let's assume that these sounds are the forewarning of the end of the world. What exactly are you and I or anyone else going to be able to do about it, have a last beer and bonk? If God (If that is your belief) says the games a bogey, hit the off switch, thats it. Or if there are a bunch of Vogons parked on the other side of the Moon getting ready to clear Earth out of the way for an Intergalactic highway, same scenario, time for a last beer and bonk if you're quick. If all the papers and TV programmes announced that the world was going to end in say a couple of months. Can't say but the words mass panic and the breakdown of civilisation before the bang.

I had a look at your link and the "Thing" could be anything, I've seen drowned pups which look very similar after a few days, limbs wither and the body bloats. What is disturbing about it is that the first instinct was to kill whatever it was. It may well have been a little alien come with the answer to limitless clean energy and the cure for all ills.

Im not one for been a doomsday guy however i like to know as much as possible about whats happening and mass panic would happen you right but id still like to know for sure, and i think it looks like mr burns off the simpsons when he cheats death every friday :lol: that wasnt in the water long so i dont think it would have deformed that much though...weird stuff,the manhattan monster is another one recently, it looks like a pig with fingers :s. Look it up the government in the us said it was a bore left over from a beach bbq and they destroyed it but the couple who found it were like wtf are you on about it had fingers? to which no comment was made so god knows what it was aswell.

Hmm, looks a lot like an aborted turtle fetus to me.

What an awesome thread. I think I clearly don't drink enough beer to believe this **** is anything other than a) genuine people who hear/see something they don't understand or b) charlatans/guerilla marketing.

As for aliens. Yeah, maybe. Why not? It's incredibly arrogant of the human race to think we're the only thing that ever evolved in this (really quite large) universe. But do they come whizzing around buzzing us in their incredibly technologically advanced space ships? Um, no. I would imagine they have a great deal more exciting things to do with their technology (such as having sex, and making ever smaller touch screen gadgets that allow them to communicate with other members of their race so they can have more sex).

Sounds like youve become rather narrow minded now bud

Not at all. I listen to all the conspiracies and I listen to both sides and I make my own opinion. I don't consider myself narrow minded.. I just don't have time for nut jobs.

As for aliens. Yeah, maybe. Why not? It's incredibly arrogant of the human race to think we're the only thing that ever evolved in this (really quite large) universe. But do they come whizzing around buzzing us in their incredibly technologically advanced space ships? Um, no. I would imagine they have a great deal more exciting things to do with their technology (such as having sex, and making ever smaller touch screen gadgets that allow them to communicate with other members of their race so they can have more sex).

And hopefully creating the perfect real ale and beaming the recipe to us earthlings.

I vaguely remember sex. Going to look it up to remind me. Nah, real ale pre and post coital is extremely enjoyable.

Not at all. I listen to all the conspiracies and I listen to both sides and I make my own opinion. I don't consider myself narrow minded.. I just don't have time for nut jobs.

A load of it is crap but alot i read these days makes me think **** 30 years ago this would be classed as serious and merit of fact but people seem to have a mind set to instantly dismiss rather than read,research and then make an informed opinion.

Historians are pretty sure the Egyptians had light bulbs now but say that to a normal person and they would say your and idiot and ruefuse to even read it,if you dismiss everything with its plauseable explanation even when its less plausable than the abnormal one then the people who cover it up have won you mind over as its been shaped into a routine where things outside of it are not accepted instantly,And whats with all the sex talk, thats my job :lol:

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Not enough sex in real ale.

I once put some sex so to speak in someones real ale glass...and they drank it unknowingly :p :lol: dont worry it wasnt you wullie...ya alright son :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

just been watching a few vids on youtube and it scares the **** outta me,sends a chill up my spine when you hear it.Some strange stuff going on this year :/

Upper atmosphere Jetstream effects. Noises are like blowing over an empty milk bottle or rushing noises. The bangs are from static lightening generated by wind shear at the lower / upper atmosphere boundary. Rare in the UK cos the jetstream sits farther north in summer and farther south in winter. But this year its all screwed, its sitting above us more often than normal hence the rain & rain & rain and the noises. You can hear it as the sounds being generated as they are only at 35,000 feet, like you can hear overflying jet aircraft 30,000 - 42,000 feet.

Upper atmosphere Jetstream effects. Noises are like blowing over an empty milk bottle or rushing noises. The bangs are from static lightening generated by wind shear at the lower / upper atmosphere boundary. Rare in the UK cos the jetstream sits farther north in summer and farther south in winter. But this year its all screwed, its sitting above us more often than normal hence the rain & rain & rain and the noises. You can hear it as the sounds being generated as they are only at 35,000 feet, like you can hear overflying jet aircraft 30,000 - 42,000 feet.

I always knew it was a natural occurance as oppose to god blowing the horns of revalations :lol: however its the fact its happening that worries me so much,the planet is going mental this year and its scary stuff.

moonlandings i have no idea but id say it was crap on the basis that they have never been back....i mean come on with all the projects in space now a moon landing would be a doddle to do. They would have a base on there by now if it was the real deal.

NASA have actually said they are confident they can launch and sustain human exploration of the Moon by 2018. NASA are also pouring millions into its Autonomous Landing and Hazard Avoidance Technology (ALHAT) project which will automatically identify and navigate to the location of a safe landing site while detecting landing hazards during the final descent to the lunar surface. Pretty clear to me we'll all get to see man land on the moon again in the near future any way (for those who believe the moon landing didn't happen).

Best hypothesis yet.

We all love a conspiracy theory but they have to be backed up by factual and reliable evidence. In most cases science can and often does dis-prove the majority of conspiracy theories despite how badly we want to believe them...

Pretty sure the earth is flat...

You mean it might not be? I've been in lot's of different bits of it and everywhere I've been was pretty flat. Apart from the usual hilly bits.

The moon landing sounds even more fake if its took all this time to sort the tech out to go back (supposedly) :lol:

we live in a era where facts are held from us which i feel is wrong to an extent, , nasa actually said this year its possible the world could end with the abnormal solar activity and black spots as it could chuck out a solar flare that could go miles deep in the end and nail everything like in the film knowing.I would rather know that than not but its a very sensible hypothesis based on the suns alarming activity yet if i said that,i would be called a a conspiracy man, Its ****ing retarded people are mixing withheld facts with crack pot ideas just because it could be catastrophic so their weak minds and fear brush it into an i dont want to believe state.

you've gotta be on the wind up? the space race was driven by the cold war - who had the better scientists, greater investment, technical know how, astronauts, training etc etc. given there's f'all there and its damned expensive to do, if you were in charge would you try and convince taxpayers already suffering the worst downturn since the great depression that its a good idea, not as an issue of national pride, but to prove a point to nay-sayers lol. political suicide, so why bother.

and its not that people don't believe these events aren't possible, everyone knows about asteroid strikes, ice ages etc, its because joe average would rather put the chance of a catastrophic event to the back of their minds than sit there worrying about their kids, family, friends etc - what exactly do you expect people to do? sit their like gibbering wrecks trembling about an impending doom they read about on the internet, or saw on TV, one which ultimately they can do frig all about to stop or influence lol?

personally i'll crack on with life!

you've gotta be on the wind up? the space race was driven by the cold war - who had the better scientists, greater investment, technical know how, astronauts, training etc etc. given there's f'all there and its damned expensive to do, if you were in charge would you try and convince taxpayers already suffering the worst downturn since the great depression that its a good idea, not as an issue of national pride, but to prove a point to nay-sayers lol. political suicide, so why bother.

and its not that people don't believe these events aren't possible, everyone knows about asteroid strikes, ice ages etc, its because joe average would rather put the chance of a catastrophic event to the back of their minds than sit there worrying about their kids, family, friends etc - what exactly do you expect people to do? sit their like gibbering wrecks trembling about an impending doom they read about on the internet, or saw on TV, one which ultimately they can do frig all about to stop or influence lol?

personally i'll crack on with life!

Yeah but when has lack of tax payer support ever stopped them :lol: and its science though that why i like to know the more we learn the more potential hazards we uncover aswell but the quest for knowledge should be unbiased

Forget about the moon, aren't NASA planning on a manned misson to Mars in the next decade?

Hope we do i just think the only reason russia never went was the fact that they couldnt fake the set exactly the same, or something like that crazy apollo fim might have happened ey : lol:

Forget about the moon, aren't NASA planning on a manned misson to Mars in the next decade?

Not if the Dutch beat them to it... Supposedly a Dutch reality TV show are planning a $6bn one way trip for lucky astronauts to the red planet by 2023. Could be a crock of sh*t but considering the costs and engineering marvels required to send astronauts to Mars, it makes sense that a privately funded expedition like this (backed by the Netherlands Space Society) is likely to happen before NASA can muster up the cash. The latest Curiosity lab rover to have landed on the planet cost $2.5bn and NASA have already pulled out of two Mars missions with the European Space Agency because it lacked the $1.4bn funding for the proposed 2016 and 2018 mission.

I hope so too. We need to take a step forward. 2023.. sure i read somewhere that NASA were planning on 2017

Id like to think that NASA did make it to the moon in 1969 but we wont know for sure unless someone other than NASA reaches the moon again. The lander and rover, along with flags footprints etc are still there. But i fear it could have been hoaxed, i mean at the end of the day the mission as such was to beat the russians in the space race. Faking the landing would make sense in that regard. But i hope they did actually make it.

Seems odd we've never been back there since '69