OSV

Corrado Parts

Money sent for toolbag

Cheers

Scott

thanks will be sent tonight.

---------- Post added at 7:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:18 PM ----------

Was meant to say heater motor if you can hold it for a few weeks.

Hi Michael, Jamiehamy has indicated he will take it, you are first reserve if thats OK.

OEM triangle, drop by after work if you like, txt for address. Waiting for confirmation from Gus

2 x Original VR6 leather steering wheels available. The intention is to refurbish with the quality Gliptone leather treatment products. One wheel however is in superb unrestored condition with brand new unused horn ring which a buyer may prefer as is in unrestored condition. In which case the other wheel could be sold refurbished or supplied with the complete unused kit. £60 each

Cover arrived today Gareth :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Bill.

Does it fit the corrado perfect mate, thinking of buying one new.

Corrado script Ltd Edition keyring £15

Gareth, this is not edition38. those keyrings are still available from justmatz for £12.50 delivered :lol:

I am prepared to give a starting offer of two photos of your stunning old Audi. I look forward to receiving a counter offer.

376634_10151018430116769_1922111045_n.jpg

225082_10151018431391769_1554342828_n.jpg

Noted with thanks, I'm pretty sure I paid £15 at Edition but in view of the updated info i'm happy to revise it to £12 delivered, apologies. Thanks for Audi pics not seen them for a while

Recieved my badge, cheers Gareth

Thanks

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

Thankyou.

Rear VR6 badge added, some prices adjusted

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Cover arrived today Gareth :thumbleft:

Cheers,

Bill.

Tool bag, jack and spanner recieved

Cheers

Scott

Thanks

Could I please take the remaining steering wheel (assuming the unrestored one has definitely gone) and the VR6 rear badge. Many thanks

Hi Michael the hoses complete the entire Samco kit for a VR6, the coolant hoses are all currently fitted to your car, these 2 finish of the air based hose duties eg ISV etc

The brochure is the 1994 year model, you can have it (free) if you decide you'd like the hoses