petemcr

VR6 Radiator wanted

as per title, I need a radiator in good condition as mine burst the other day and I don't have money to buy one new right now

cheers

Good s/hand ones = hen's teeth. You'd be better off finding the extra for a Hella replacement. I don't think they cost anything like as much as the original Denso Marsten ones from the dealer used to cost.

I know, I just hoped someone possibly had a good condition one knocking around, was worth a shot anyway

cheers man

You can have mine if you can wait until next week? Was in pretty good nick and not leaking but got it replaced after the fans caught fire since it's the same amount of work and I wouldn't have been bothered to do it later!

£60 + postage?

can highly recommend the Hella radiators i know a few others who have one and was really good fit and good quality...

i paid £115 delivered for mine, not sure how much they are now...

can highly recommend the Hella radiators i know a few others who have one and was really good fit and good quality...

i paid £115 delivered for mine, not sure how much they are now...

Same, I got mine 2-3 weeks ago from Adrad in Newcastle.

You can have mine if you can wait until next week? Was in pretty good nick and not leaking but got it replaced after the fans caught fire since it's the same amount of work and I wouldn't have been bothered to do it later!

£60 + postage?

Possibly, would do until I can get a Hella one, any ideas how much postage to Manchester will be?

I know you need one like but with postage and the hassle of removing everything bumper, slam , lights etc.. its not going much less . I did mine all in for about £120 with coolant all from GSF with trade . Just my opinion mate hope you get it sorted :)

Apparently mine crumbled around the top elbow when it was removed :( I would probably just get a new one, all the second-hand ones are going to be in similar nick...

Alternatively you can have mine for reconditioning / welding up as the rest of it's ok. 20 squid plus postage? Can't see it being over 35 all in.