stu37

BECKER TRAFFIC PRO Head Unit, 312mm Brakes from TT for VR6 REDUCED !!!

Hi guys I have been having a clear out and decided its time to sell some of my bits and pieces.

312mm TT Brakes, bought from a local dismantler for an extortionate cost then never used. This comes complete with carriers, calipers, some vented discs and pads ( to get the converision going but will need replacing at some point soon).

£120 + POST.

Becker Traffic Pro head unit with satnav capabilities although box never purchased. A real top end piece of kit with flip down front and all black case with flashing red light when car is locked. The display is green and really suits the inside of a Corrado. A couple of display lines have been damadged (being rubbed with a cloth), but does not detract in any way from its functioning. I have played around alot with head units and car stereo's and this Becker has been by far the best I have ever had and has a great OEM+ look within the car. Comes complete with code and connect direct to the standard connectors with no need for an aftermarket loom or cage!!

£60 posted

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BECKER-TRAFFIC-PRO-BE4720-CD-RADIO-SAT-NAV-/250843206954?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3a676b952a

Pictures to be added as soon as the server lets me :)

Any questions guys please just send me a pm or text/call to 07859238100.

Edited by stu37

Will take the roof bars if available?

Hello mate roof bars are available drop me a text to 07859238100 if you would like to sort payment etc,

Best regards.

Stu.

To the gents who have purchased the timing parts and roof bars, I am wrapping your packages for delivery. :)

Hi guys just to let you know timing parts posted yesterday recorded delivery and bars will be sent out first thing tomorrow :o).