VR-Sixy

Yes, very good............

Err ok some people eh?, thats stupidity beyond words.

He has a VSR for sale as well for only £1550 , second thoughts don't get me started on that one, do ya think he'll sell it ?

haha i bet you dont get a response either.
Actually, i have.......... i was quite surprised....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69259[/ATTACH]

Actually, i have.......... i was quite surprised....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]69259[/ATTACH]

:lol: a fair response. I was expecting a "if you're not going to bid dont send questions"-esque response.

:lol: a fair response. I was expecting a "if you're not going to bid dont send questions"-esque response.
I thought i'd get a reply with a whole shed-load of expletives.... but at least he saw the logical side of it!! Hehehehehe. :lol:

And another twerp with badging issues........ and severe delusions regarding the price........

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230848433686&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Worra Yutz!! :) :)

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

Now do the same regarding the price and see if he drops the price :lol:
Now, THAT would be far too much to ask........

There's always someone who's gotta rain on someone's parade!! Not only did you rain on my parade, you blew up all the fooking floats!! :thumbleft: :thumbleft:

lol :)

You been to the Post Office recently?

It cost me £4.10 to send a DVD on Monday, and that's not including the price of a jiffy bag. Since prices went up - again - it's horrendous.

That, and if it bothers you so much why are you giving free advertising?

Two badges, a penny short of 6 quid. Yes, it bothers me that people are rippng others off with postage charges,

particularly on small items like this that is nowhere near the amount they are asking for postage. The guy came clean,

said he wanted 7 quid total, so put them on at 99 pence for lower listing and seller costs and made it up on the postage.

Some people are paying crazy money for some stuff. I've sold all 4 corrado vr6 badges for 112 quid on ebay and received payment after 5 minutes for it. People are mad :D