TanVr6

Max. Alloy size

Hi guys

Can I get 18" alloys under my VR without scrubbing arches?

I have FK coilovers which I will be replacing soon for KW's

The tyre size is either 215 or 225?

17s max id say really mate i cant say iv seen many corrados if any with 18s and there probably good reason for that , id simply say there just to big for the car

You can, but you shouldn't. Will be the general consensus around here.

16's are perfect for the Corrado IMO.

Kool

Thanks

---------- Post added at 1:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:28 PM ----------

Just missed out on some nice refuted Bbs Rs2's on eBay

As I was a bit worried they wouldn't fit nice.

Thanks again guys!

Time to start hunting for some Original BBS RS again!

17's should always fit without rubbing unless you're going silly wide - 8"+.

End of the day it's your car, do what you like with it :)

18s would be OK if you have a lofty ride height, but it would look a bit daft. Lowered + 18s is where the fun begins!

You will also need some huge brakes as the stock ones will look absolutely pathetic behind such huge wheels :D

15" look too small (unless hugely wide and the car is dropped on its arse),16" (wider 8or9")look and ride spot on(well i'm gonna say that arent i:lol:),have ran 7.5j 17 inch rims with 205/40 tyres and had no issues rubbin/catchin but i reckon as

kev has said 18s + lowered = problems.

---------- Post added at 9:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 9:54 PM ----------

18s would be OK if you have a lofty ride height, but it would look a bit daft. Lowered + 18s is where the fun begins!

You will also need some huge brakes as the stock ones will look absolutely pathetic behind such huge wheels :D

lol,not arf! are they 17s on yours kev?

Yes mate, they are / were 17s. BBS RX. I sold those years ago but I just like that pic :D It's on 15s now but I'd snap up a set of RXs again in a flash if I find some.

forget the name kev but they cost me £600 brand new with tyers but the colour is VW pepper grey with a matt laqer and took me two days to do :bonk: will find out what they are called give me five mins

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:57 AM ----------

team dynamics /jet two colours silver and black with dimond cut lip but they dont make them any more :scratch:

Good stuff! I used to have Team Dynamics Pro Race1, which were nice and light and suited the car. Again, they're no longer made :-(

alright lads im running 215/35/18 with 5 mil spacer and they are fine but i do agree the standard brakes look pants which im looking to change soon [ATTACH=CONFIG]69293[/ATTACH]

nice,but is it lowered or on coilovers though?

no steVR6 old school :afro: its on konis with adjustable dampers if i remember correctly 40 mil drop was fitted before i brought the car it handels like a go kart i enjoy the way it handles (much fun lmfao) :g60:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

sorry:bonk: forgot to mention ROLLED ARCHES £50 each arch

no steVR6 old school :afro: its on konis with adjustable dampers if i remember correctly 40 mil drop was fitted before i brought the car it handels like a go kart i enjoy the way it handles (much fun lmfao) :g60:

---------- Post added at 12:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

sorry:bonk: forgot to mention ROLLED ARCHES £50 each arch

:lol: so it is lowered then.....with rolled arches?

yes m8 at to so i could bring the wheel out 5 mill to stop the inside off the tyer rubbing the inside arch on full lock so i had to roll the arch to give me the 5 mill on the outer side :cheers:

thought as much when you said you had 18s on with no rubbin,looks/sits very nicely

mate anyway. nice car that.

thanks ste tinted my head lights ect today didnt think it would make so much differance but it does :thumbleft: just my tiny brakes to do next so if any one is getting rid off some cupra brakes plz let me know