BILLCOR

Corrado Gti

doesnt look that good to me, seat bolsters look like they have done more than 50k, some scabby dealer trying to make a quick buck from a car he`s probably robbed of someone for £800

one lady owner called 'Gareth' :scratch:

this is the same bloke with a 235mph auto VR6 for sale (78k), looks like clockers city to me.

doesnt look that good to me, seat bolsters look like they have done more than 50k, some scabby dealer trying to make a quick buck from a car he`s probably robbed of someone for £800

Precisely my thoughts. And then makes out like he's doing the world a favour by putting this "example" up for sale. Always gets on my tits!!

Precisely my thoughts. And then makes out like he's doing the world a favour by putting this "example" up for sale. Always gets on my tits!!

and mine when I read the advert.

The problem with this is that 50k could be a job lot of 5 mile trips, you will get a heck of lot more bolster wear on this type of use than a 100k car that has been on 100 mile motorway runs..

Aint this the one that was on Pistonheads a few months back... think Billcor put it up on here then. That was an old(er) lady selling it... seem to remember it being an N reg 16v with around the same millage. From what I recall it sold for £2500ish. Can't see its worth the new asking price!!

Aint this the one that was on Pistonheads a few months back... think Billcor put it up on here then. That was an old(er) lady selling it... seem to remember it being an N reg 16v with around the same millage. From what I recall it sold for £2500ish. Can't see its worth the new asking price!!

Think your right http://the-corrado.net/showthread.php?71049-Nice-1-owner-2-0-16v

Amen.