Summz

Sisters wedding

Hey all i'd like to ask you all if you can quickly vote for my sister to get a free wedding please, she has made it through hundreds of other couples and is now in a last 5 shootout kinda thing, would be a great help because im sure you all know how epensive weddings are!

only takes two seconds just scroll down and tick the box that say Rachel summers and James anthony jasper.

http://www.sianhewettphotography.co.uk/vote.html

much appreciated!

Done, looks like they have a narrow lead at the moment. Could they arrange a bacon wedding cake?

cheers fellas cant thank you enough. 15k worth of free wedding and its all down to ppl like you, proper!

hah ill make sure theres a big enough cake to send u all a slice ;)

you can vote more than once but will have to be on different device, laptop phone, ipad etc else they might get funny about everyone clicking loadsa times!

cheers fellas cant thank you enough. 15k worth of free wedding and its all down to ppl like you, proper!

hah ill make sure theres a big enough cake to send u all a slice ;)

you can vote more than once but will have to be on different device, laptop phone, ipad etc else they might get funny about everyone clicking loadsa times!

It probably has to be done from different IP addresses rather than different devices so most people can do it at least from work and home.

Now I'm home I'll do it again.

Done, come on guys and girls get voting, they've fallen behind!

I want a sworn affidavit that the wedding night photos will be made available to the forum.