guildmage

spotting unicorns

Just came back from weekend in London and while there we spotted this little gem outside our B&B:

IMG_0850.JPGIMG_0851.JPG

It may not be something extremely unique, but I haven't seen one in real life for ... well I can't remember seeing one at all, so was quite entertained by it. It looked very nice! It was gone by morning tho :(

I do love thos car, had one pass me on my way to clean Wendy's car. Looks so mean on the move

Nice ones worth a few quid too,wish we could say the same for Corrado's

My dad had a blue intergrale hf turbo when was little,i remember it been a good job my booster seat was a bucket style one :lol: they are awsome but rot like hell,my dads needed a new floor just about every mot so it had to go in the end :(

Mate of mine had one. Lovely cars, badly put together and rot like hell! Would still love to have an immaculate one sat in the garage though!

some guy down the road from me had one imported, she was a beauty.

but he messed a job up and went bankrupt then got rid of it. shame

It was gone by morning tho :(

Yep that's them alright. One heavy shower of rain and they dissolve over night !

A friend had one a few years back, fitted with a paddle clutch. Drove it a few times as well. It terrified / captivated me in equal measures. Real pants of the seat stuff. Shame it used to spend half it's life at Mangoletsi. The fuel starvation when hooning into roundabouts was an interesting trait.

My mate had one and wrote it off within 2 weeks, he also wrote a brand new car off on the drive home from dealership :lol:

My mate had one and wrote it off within 2 weeks, he also wrote a brand new car off on the drive home from dealership :lol:

whats the word im looking for,ahhhh yes RETARD :lol:

Rubbish everyone knows its the 205 gti :lol: glad to see i beat all the golfs though,sick of ****ers with new era caps telling me its not as good as one and its not cool.Yet i can run rings round one whilst drinking a guiness and ****ing out my window.....i really can its entertaining to watch :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland

Rubbish everyone knows its the 205 gti :lol: glad to see i beat all the golfs though,sick of ****ers with new era caps telling me its not as good as one and its not cool.Yet i can run rings round one whilst drinking a guiness and ****ing out my window.....i really can its entertaining to watch :lol:

The mind boggles!

Give it a few more years of Corrados being broken and they will be unicorns too :(

Do love an Integrale though :)

I have a feeling this is already happening. I can drive for months without seeing one. Basically the only Corrado I ever see is the one I drive.

I have a feeling this is already happening. I can drive for months without seeing one. Basically the only Corrado I ever see is the one I drive.

I see quite a few up north, the sadest thing about it is they are always modded to a cheesy standard so they are still in the nova stage :lol: