VR6 Rado

Gti festival santa pod sun 14/10/2012

Well Fella's im new to the site so wanna get to no a few of you guy's,

There is a rather large convoy of vag owners going upto santa pod this Sunday leaving from the Lakeside services between 07:30 - 08:00

Would be great to see any corrado's from the south east there and roll up at pod together

Ps: i will be in the aqua blue vr6 rado rolling D90's in the main car park :thumbleft:

I'm heading over there mate so hopefully bump into ya :) im only 30mins away so probs wont see the convoy :( I'm in an aqua blue aswell.

Anyone else going?

I might, depends if I can convince the gf...(she saw the Girls'n'Dubz bit on the website and was less than impressed!)

Car's looking a bit sad though, some bellend keyed my bonnet a couple of weeks back :( Running nicely for a change though...

Stone

I might, depends if I can convince the gf...(she saw the Girls'n'Dubz bit on the website and was less than impressed!)

Car's looking a bit sad though, some bellend keyed my bonnet a couple of weeks back :( Running nicely for a change though...

Stone

Haha yea same here. Good job she's at work!

Poor corrado attendance yesterday :( only 9 rado's, hopefully ultimate @ telford will be better,

ran the quarted and managed a 15.6 @ 97 in an almost standard car so not all bad i spose

My pics of the day here :)

Tempest

Seet dude, didnt think anyone would find my rado parked up the top lol still you managed to get a couple of pics of my girl the Blue Rado (KEE)

cant wait till the next 1, a little laughing gas is to be added ;@) To be Continued....................

My pics of the day here :)

Tempest

Woooooooah that white mk1 (a929 flh) is my old car!!!! How did I not see this :(

That's properly made my month that has !

Will get my pics up later. We had 2 rados on the vr6oc stand.

Generally a quiet show though. Think weather put many ppl off.