miles_davey

Red VR6 for 2150 in Cornwall/Devon

VR6 | Red | Cornwall/Devon

Price: 2150

Description:

Here you have it - an opportunity to buy what will undoubtedly become an all time classic - if its not all ready. Then again if you are considering buying a VW VR6 Corrado you probably know

that already. You probably know that the spoiler comes up at 60mph and that it was voted the best front wheel car ever made for many, many years and that its up there in the "cars to drive

before you die" and that for the money, your unlikely to get a car that has the same performance.

Now I really don't want to sell my corrado but I'm being forced to. There's a genuine reason to sell - we have a new family member and we're moving house. Basically we need all the cash we

can get and having two cars in the family just isn't an option anymore.

This Corrado has been in my ownership for a fair few years now. It's had its niggles but is used pretty much daily, has six months tax and six months MOT. I has around 125K on the clock. I

haven't checked but last time i did which wasn;t that long ago it was 120K so I'm almost certain it has less than 125K on the clock.

Basically I love this car and so will you. I need to sell. I've listed it for less than i wanted really but it needs to go so I am open to sensible options. I'm literally going to advertise it everywhere

so if you want it - don't hang about.

Sorry to see you're selling! I would try to add a lot more detail re: what's been done/when etc. Also be honest about the niggles. Add details about the bodywork and interior. Pictures will REALLY help ;) This will save you having to write an essay for every enquiry.