8vMatt

Is there enough interest for a new batch of headlight switches?

Hi guys

After the success of the previous group buy for these headlight switches, I've been able to contact the company again and they are willing to do me another limited numbers run like before. They tell me the unit price has increased due to their dollar exchange rates they use. I will absorb as much as possible of this cost as I can. I could order 1000 for the old price but that could be a few too many!!!

I really need to know firm interest in these as the margins are tight and its a big outlay to get them.

Thanks everyone.

I would be interested to price dependant - I say price dependant as I'm not sure how much the last batch cost.

I've already got three so hopefully ok for a while :lol:

Could they make the late ABS light unit that goes in the dash, seems to be a sought after part these days

I'd have another to put away and I know for a fact that Dude VR6 wants one, and I think another friend of mine was after one so... I'd be a yes for at least two or three :)

Yes, Id have another one, for a raiiny day so long as I can sort out the dash light issues I`m having with the switch(but thats another story, to be sorted on a hot sunny day)

Early or late style? And rough cost?

These are the late style switches but fit all Corrados. Even though the unit costs and postage are higher than when I started this, I will keep the price the same as before- £23 posted in the UK.

For everybody that isn't aware of these switches, there are a couple of old threads with a lot of product detail in them in the group buy section. I will try to do a link to them when I get home but if anyone is able to do it earlier then that would be great.

Thanks for your interest guys.

These are the late style switches but fit all Corrados.

Ah bugger. No problem, keep up the good work anyway.:thumbleft:

Cheers guys, I think I will make the investment into another batch of these. I could do with lots more of people saying they would have one to make sure costs get covered etc. Tell the newbies to Corrado ownership that they should have a look at these! I'll email the manufacturers and get back to you with some more details etc, hopefully an idea of delivery dates.

Keep showing your interest as these won't be around in the future, thanks guys.

Cheers guys, I think I will make the investment into another batch of these. I could do with lots more of people saying they would have one to make sure costs get covered etc. Tell the newbies to Corrado ownership that they should have a look at these! I'll email the manufacturers and get back to you with some more details etc, hopefully an idea of delivery dates.

Keep showing your interest as these won't be around in the future, thanks guys.

I'd guess i'd be up for one these next time round matt. I had to fabricate a repair on me origional a few years back... dunno how long it will last in anger ! (corrado never goes out at night :) so never put it to the test)

so where is the old link(s) with pics and explanations?

I might need one , too :)

You might need to set your time filter to go far enough back in the group buy section. I also have a new group buy thread running with links posted in there.

Cheers buddy.