BILLCOR

Genuine 17 x 8.5 CHs

Oh you absolute git lol :D. Now I'm going to be watching these all night trying not to buy them.

Oh you absolute git lol :D. Now I'm going to be watching these all night trying not to buy them.

I love you to

Rather cheap for CH's isnt it?

Very cheap

God damn it!!!!

Get them bought :grin:

:lol: looks like it! My first time hosting christmas dinner this year too!

I'm really hoping these are genuine, can anyone confirm? Not sure about the 225/45/17 rubber, might be a tight squeeze. Will give me a chance to finally fit my KW V2s anyway!

Tyres are far too big for a Corrado, I would consider taking the tyres off you for the right price

Edited by OSV

:lol: looks like it! My first time hosting christmas dinner this year too!

I'm really hoping these are genuine, can anyone confirm? Not sure about the 225/45/17 rubber, might be a tight squeeze. Will give me a chance to finally fit my KW V2s anyway!

Good man and a bargain at £650 :thumbleft:

Good man and a bargain at £650 :thumbleft:

Thanks for finding them in the first place! I gave up looking for these a long time ago!

Not ta on the RCs lol, I also have some RS's being rebuilt but waiting on stainless dishes so it's a bit of a BBS overload 8)

OSV, they need to go anyway so I'll check the condition and let you know - probably for post + beer tokens. Have to look into what tyres to get...205/40/17 perhaps?

Cheers! Same wheels? What are the 225/35s like on the back? I was thinking maybe 215s, unsure of profile though :)

Cheers! Same wheels? What are the 225/35s like on the back? I was thinking maybe 215s, unsure of profile though :)

Yes, same wheels, do you think for a minute I would have posted the link up if I didn't already have a set, I did consider buying them, but then that would just be greedy :o

The 225/35s are perfect, no scrubbing at all, I have had all four arches rolled, but I did try them before that and they were fine, the width of the tyre compensates for the lower profile, giving you pretty much the same rolling radius as the fronts

Yes, same wheels, do you think for a minute I would have posted the link up if I didn't already have a set, I did consider buying them, but then that would just be greedy :o

The 225/35s are perfect, no scrubbing at all, I have had all four arches rolled, but I did try them before that and they were fine, the width of the tyre compensates for the lower profile, giving you pretty much the same rolling radius as the fronts

I did wonder! I guess I'll need to get my arches rolled then, how low have you gone?

Nick

If you run 205/40 all round you won't need to touch your arches. I had them on my car and they fit and look fine.

Screenshot022.jpg

Edited by OSV

Both look great on the CH's! Think I made the right choice :) Just checked the tracking, really hoping sods law isn't going to enforce itself upon me this time. Where the smeg is the 4th item!

fedex.jpg

Erk - hopefully that's just a glitch and they all show up. Besides, being sent by tracked courier, will the item be insured for a replacement if it has gone MIA?

Think it was a glitch, as I have just been informed that the wheels arrived! :nuts: