Mouth0rgan

Welsh newbie

Hi all

Just thought I'd pop on here and say hello. Names Ben and live in bridgend South Wales not got a Corrado yet but looking to scratch an itch and get myself a VR6. Had a mk3 vr about 10 years ago and loved it but in the year I had it I got 6 points and crashed it twice so got rid !

Hopefully have grown up a bit by now as I now have 2 kids and closer to 40 than I want to admit.

Looking to get the vr as a weekend/travel to shows car and potter with a bit

Oh anyone know if I'll fit 2 car seats in the back of a rado? As my boys are 2 years and 4 months respectively and gotta keep em safe

Cheers

Ben

Welcome. You should be able to get seats for the back but due to the curved nature of the rear seats you'd probably have to try a few to make sure you get the right ones.

hey ben, welcome to the forum - hope to see you round, i'm living just outside cowbridge! (half of the year anyway...)

Welcome..top name, top car choice, top effort running one with children (100 bonus man points)..you my friend are living it right!..hopefully see you at some meets in 2013

Ben

Welcome..top name, top car choice, top effort running one with children (100 bonus man points)..you my friend are living it right!..hopefully see you at some meets in 2013

Ben

Now all I gotta do is buy it and tell the mrs...... Well or maybe not...... Do I get more man points for hiding it? :-) already got a place sorted