BILLCOR

P reg Storm

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-2-9-vr6-storm-mystic-blue-with-black-leather-great-condition-full-history-one-lady-owner-since-1999/889401

Looks half decent and not to over priced for a dealer

Its the same one that was for sale last November, seem to remember it was dearer then?

Edited by BILLCOR

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/volkswagen/corrado/volkswagen-corrado-2-9-vr6-storm-mystic-blue-with-black-leather-great-condition-full-history-one-lady-owner-since-1999/889401

Looks half decent and not to over priced for a dealer

Its the same one that was for sale last November, seem to remember it was dearer then?

Yeah the dealer got the details wrong, selling on behalf of the family.

Interestingly P24 UAP (also a blue Storm) came up in 2008 - had 126,000 miles and was advertised at £4,750

I've got a really unhealthy VR6 itch just now, but I'd have to part with the valver and i just can't do it. :sad:

I've got a really unhealthy VR6 itch just now, but I'd have to part with the valver and i just can't do it. :sad:

Buy a VR and keep the valver. Simples :)

Got two already... a third would be a headache and the headache would be wife oriented.

If i got a moonlight blue one, scrapped the donor one and hide the valver under a bush i might get away with it tho. PMSL

Interestingly P24 UAP (also a blue Storm) came up in 2008 - had 126,000 miles and was advertised at £4,750

So... which dealer was holding back the Storms?

So... which dealer was holding back the Storms?

Brighton area I think, not many corrados being sold in that area around '95 I guess?

I have looked at that. It would be tempting just for the rarity value of being a P plater, but also looks really well cared for despite highish miles for the money

I don't think ive seen any other P reg corrados

There's a P reg Mystic Storm not far from me, but its an Auto :| spotted it a few years ago and followed the guy until he stopped, older guy in his 70s, he's had it since new, unfortunately once up close, I could see it was in a right state, stoned chipped, scratched, dings everywhere, 160k on the clock, he has obviously enjoyed it :bonk:

There's a P reg Mystic Storm not far from me, but its an Auto :| spotted it a few years ago and followed the guy until he stopped, older guy in his 70s, he's had it since new, unfortunately once up close, I could see it was in a right state, stoned chipped, scratched, dings everywhere, 160k on the clock, he has obviously enjoyed it :bonk:

I want a p reg storm now haha