Anybody going this year? Will be the first time I've taken the rado out of the country. Booked the hotel today :-) slightly excited even though its 8months away!!

€150ish euros for 2 people for 2 nights in the official event hotel. Ferry is about £70ish each way (can't remember exactly)

Ah cool I'm gunna have a browse now! Seen some Photos of last year and looked good!

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:54 AM ----------

This is now the deadline to get my chains and tensioners done..... :D

Am I right in thinking its on the 4th of August?

Ben

Ben, I went in 2010 and it was a fantastic trip.

I stayed at the event designated hotel and we were there a few days before the show. Each evening in the lead up to the show on the Sunday, the hotel car park turns into a pre-show event.

For me it was more about the road-trip and days before the show than the show itself. But I can highly recommend going & it can be done on a budget if planned right.

This year - Worthersee.

Pre show meet at the event hotel sounds promising!! Was there anywhere to wash the car when out there?

Yea the hotel sounds awesome. Ill probly stay somewhere cheaper nearby tho tbh.

Deffo up for it tho, maybe a convoy is in order?! :)

Where will you be leaving from?? There will be several of us leaving from Peterborough on the Saturday morning to get the 9am ferry from harwich :-)

Round the corner from the main hotel entrance turned into a car wash early Sunday morning, I think someone found a tap and then everyone got involved.

Where will you be leaving from?? There will be several of us leaving from Peterborough on the Saturday morning to get the 9am ferry from harwich :-)

Probably Bedford! Ok well ill keep the 9 am ferry in mind when I book it then bud :)

That's cool :-) we can meet up with you at harwich or on the a14 en route if so. The official event hotel has now been fully booked

Booking our ferrys this week :D!

Still need to find somewhere to stay nearby though.

Any suggestions from anyone who's been there?

Ben

We've decided on Saturday 9am ferry aswell now so look forward to seeing you lot there :)

One of my mates want to go nurburg but it's a 700 mile round trip from mivw isn't it?

Be rude not to have a decent size convoy of uk cars from the ferry to the hotel :-D looking forward to it, seems so far away but it's not and I have so much left to do to the car!!!

What route are people taking to harwich

Anyone going to be heading this way?

[ATTACH]74330[/ATTACH]

Ben

Proper exited for this :D

Anyone else going Dover to Calais? We're going stupidly early on Saturday morning so probably won't see any other cars:(

Some of us are travelling from Peterborough area and getting the Stenna Ferry at 9am from Harwich. Benjevw, we may be doing part of your journey too, when you going?

I doubt it dude. Our ferrys at 4:20 am so will be leaving around 1!! All my mates are going to harwich for the 9:00am ferry so keep an eye out for them.

Grey Mk2 scirocco, silver mk4 tdi with purple bbs and a dragon green mk3 VR :)