G60radoboi

57 Plate MK2 Seat LEON cupra stage 2+ for sale only 9K

So i am selling the Cupra to buy myself a corrado. Running stage 2+ with the following mods:

Weitech Hi Con GT coillies

H&R front and rear ARB

18" CH reps a month ago with winter tyres in great nick

Red stuff pads and discs

Super Blue racing brake fluid (higher wet boiling point so much less brake fade)

ITG induction kit

APR HPFP

RS4 valve

IE8 spark plugs

THS mounts all round

FORGE twintercooler

Milltek DP with 200 cell sports cat and centre section on stock system removed

REVO stage 2+ software

SACHS uprated clutch kit which I am fitting on Saturday so it will be brand new

Car has FSH with cambelt having being done last year along with the cam ollower when I fitted the HPFP. This car has only done about 7K miles since I bought it. I only use it on week-ends for shopping.

I have receipts for all the money spent on this car and trust me it is alot. Looking at £9000.00 O.V.N.O as that is just enough to settle finance. THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING IS BECAUSE I NEED TO FOCUS ON SETTLING THE MANY DEBTS I HAVE OTHERWISE I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HANG ONTO THIS CAR.

I have been fortunate enough to have no hassles with the car apart from the ABS pump going which was replaced under warranty, urthermore I have not had a days problem with the car. Feel free to check out my readers ride:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=335589

It will be a VERY sad day or me when this car gets sold and with all these mods on the car you really are grabbing yourself a bargain. Please don't ask if I will sell bits offf the car as I am after a quick and effortless sale. If there are any serious buyers let me know and we can make arrangements as said I am gauging and in no rush to sell just yet but iff the right person comes along I may be prepared to sell up.

Oh yeah, MOT till November and Tax till April but i sold after naturally it will have another 6 months put on.

Car also has 48K miles on the clock so still nice and low.

PLEASE E-MAIL ME ON [email protected]

20121103_113750.jpg

20121103_113714.jpg

20121103_113805.jpg

20130127_100038_zps0daeffbb.jpg

20130127_100047_zps38c7befa.jpg

20130127_100059_zpsad705202.jpg

20130127_100131_zps991b0d4d.jpg

20130127_100315_zps6e9ad96a.jpg

Edited by G60radoboi