Rob_B

20vt corrado

1991 G60 converted to 20vt using skoda ARX engine. Qpeng engine management with Qpeng downpipe. Power flow custom stainless exhaust.

Engine is on around 100k and had standard internals. Has has cambelt, water pump, spark plugs and coil packs all done. Only changes to the engine are forge dump valve, silicone intake hose, cone air filter, custom metal boost pipes and golf rallye intercooler. Mapped to 250bhp.

Interior has audi TT black leather front seats and corrado black leather rear seats. Audi TT gear knob, boot and carbon surround. Alpine iPhone head unit, alpine components, alpine sub and amp set up in the boot. Defi style boost and oil pressure gauges.

Chassis has team dynamics 17x7 black wheels with falken tyres (all good tread). Porsche four pot calipers with Ibiza Cupra 305mm discs up front. Mk4 rear calipers at the back. Polybushed rear axle, TT bushes in the front wishbones.

Eibach anti roll bars front and rear with KW Variant 3 Coilovers.

Exterior has been resprayed to mystic blue. This was not a full shell respray and as such there are parts of the original colour (red) when you peel back the carpets and what not. There is rust starting to come through on the arches as they have been rolled.

The bonnet needs replacing at some point.

All the lights are in excellent condition with the headlights being virtually brand new.

All the electrics work although the sunroof rarely gets used and will need greasing.

All in all the car goes, stops and steers very well. The bodywork is not show standard, but is not beyond repair I think. Unfortunately the car doesn't get used as much as it should because it doesn't fit my needs now. I really want to see it sold rather than parted, but I fear it might come to that.

So lets say £3300 if you want to haggle, £3000 if you don't want to haggle.

[ATTACH]71896[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71897[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71898[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71899[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71900[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]71901[/ATTACH]