dickie

Recaro a8's first generation.

I searched for a very long time to find a set of these, I managed to source a set from germany, I get hold of a set then my plans for my project corrado change!

Here goes, the rarer 1st generation a8s which have larger supports on the base. All parts are there, no missing adjusters etc that are very hard to get hold of!

These have been retrimmed before I bought them, they are black leather outers with dark grey perforated centres. Original unpainted black textured rear shells, really good condition no rips or scuffs on the bolsters etc there are a few creases from storage but these will come out over time.

They don't come with the subframe a but fit onto normal recaro frames.

Price is the hardest part with these seats! I can only find one set for sale which are 2nd generation on eBay at £2750!

I'm putting these up for £1750

Here's some pictures

481b4a64e735c5275d4748fda78b08de.jpg

d16712be4f4fbcdda31b3daea71a48c6.jpg

5d527e7d70aad0eae286060b2177421a.jpg

41a3ae4c151a7d5351b6233b03d07763.jpg

af89e386f4bcc0e1d704e53f1cb4a05e.jpg

5a8697d06a5516f16ae52f980d5267b4.jpg

Very nice seats, this one on ebay for 2750 are mine and they are priced reasonably high as I don't want to sell them :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160970569122?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

To help you in sale I can tell you that best offer I got on mine was 1500 quid but mine are original leather, not re-trimmed. Anyway, GLWS.

Edited by emu

Wowzers! Lovely set of seats. Would be funny to buy a set of seats that are more expensive than my cars current market value but I'm currently skint so that's out of the question :)

Thanks for the comments!

Emu, those ones of yours are very nice, did they sell as saw they'd ended?

These are on edition 38 as well, been a few silly offers but there are a few genuine ones.

Emu, those ones of yours are very nice, did they sell as saw they'd ended?

No they didn't and they probably won't as normal people don't buy them :D

Had few offers from USA but postage is a problem, to expensive for people to pay.

I keep looking at this ad just for the fact there's a set for sale!

I went through a phase where I was desperate for a set but I think it was more down to not being able to find any. :lol:

Pricing is indeed hard, especially with the retrim as someone's really gonna have to either do their interior to match, or trim these to match what they have.

Having said that, a new set of CS's are gonna cost you £2k, these retrimmed maybe £250 more.. I know what i'd prefer. :cool:

Thanks britolbaron, rather than look at the ad you could have them in your living room and look at them :-)

No probs, already turned down 2250 offer on them and if you can find them in original leather for less, I would say you are very lucky.

No probs, already turned down 2250 offer on them and if you can find them in original leather for less, I would say you are very lucky.

I'm a patient man! I'm after some to retrim really, but I'm sure yours will find good home! GLWS. :)

I'm a patient man! I'm after some to retrim really, but I'm sure yours will find good home! GLWS. :)

I've got a set of half leather A8's.. They're in storage at the moment but am thinking that I may have to consider selling them in a few months. All depends on my finances when I'll be looking to get the Rado resprayed.

I'm not going to be accessing them for a while but PM me if you want more details..

Simon

I've got a set of half leather A8's.. They're in storage at the moment but am thinking that I may have to consider selling them in a few months. All depends on my finances when I'll be looking to get the Rado resprayed.

I'm not going to be accessing them for a while but PM me if you want more details..

Simon

PM Sent.