G60  CS

Various interesting Parts G60, 16V, Syncro etc ...........

Hi mate i could be interested in the scuttle cover, what's the fit like and do you have any pics of it on the car (unlikely i know)?

Cheers Ed

Hi Ed I never fitted it I bought it then changed my plans and run a SWG one that's been painted the same as the car

hi am interested in suttle panel is it still avaible?

also interested in scorpion exhaust does it fit g60 and is it from madifold back?

are you able post items? and what would cost be to deal kent.

thanks

Scuttle still available although got a couple of people interested. The scorpion exhaust is fine on a G60 it was on my car only reason for changing was I got offered a milltek cheap as part of another deal. its the system NOT the 4 branch manifold but if you're after a manifold too I know where there is one. the Scorpion system, was originally around the £375 mark plus shipping etc . Am happy to post and use TNT next day. The exhaust will cost £30 to ship and the scuttle cover £21.50

Forgot to ask what style is tip of exhaust? Oval, round twin etc!!

Hi its an oval or as they used to be known boxter style

Hi its an oval or as they used to be known boxter style

What's best price would do for exhaust and scuttle delivered??

Hi mate. Just seen this thread pop up again. I tried contacting you both on your mobile and Pm'd but I got no reply.

I bought the syncro shell and running gear. Only onr BIG PROBLEM,NOT ALL THE RUNNING GEAR WAS THERE. I tried getting in contact but you never replied. Any news why or what happened to my parts. I took it to a well know garage Trix in Scotland if you say it was there.

Hi mate. Just seen this thread pop up again. I tried contacting you both on your mobile and Pm'd but I got no reply.

I bought the syncro shell and running gear. Only onr BIG PROBLEM,NOT ALL THE RUNNING GEAR WAS THERE. I tried getting in contact but you never replied. Any news why or what happened to my parts. I took it to a well know garage Trix in Scotland if you say it was there.

Hello bud all was there when it was loaded up at this end, I did reply to a message stating the prop was missing informing you it was all there when it was collected, in fact the prop was secured inside the shell as they were worried about it coming out. I no longer have the unit it was stored in, whjen I moved out there was absolutely no syncro parts left, cheers Simon

Hi Stone yes I do, I also have lots and lots of G60 spares including a recently built charger, and engine, BBM RS/R charger outlet gearbox and other odds and ends

Edited by G60 CS