Henny

16" Borbet C wheels (everything else in here is sold!)

Right, seeing as what remains of my Corrado isn't selling in one piece, I'm gonna have to split it as I need it shifting ASAP... :(

Note: This is not in the cars for breaking section, as I'm not breaking the car. This is 4 separate items that are for sale. Please do not ask me to split any of these, as I won't, so you'll be wasting your time asking... :D

I'll add some pictures later (once I've taken some tomorrow morning!), but here's the 4 parts...

1) Complete full set of early black leather seats with door cards (with custom speaker pods on the front) SOLD

WILL NOT POST! Collection only from either Congleton, Cheshire or Salford Quays, Manchester

It's in good condition with no rips or tears, could do with a good feed and clean, but is still in good condition. I think it's missing the handle for the height adjust on the passenger side, but that's about it as far as I know for damage.

Speaker-pods come with MB Quart speakers and tweeters with cross-overs.

2) Complete Brembo 4pot 305mm front brake conversion. £400 (+P&P) SOLD

P&P likely to be expensive due to weight, but I'll post it if needed at buyers cost - Collection from Congleton, Cheshire or Salford Quays, Manchester

This is a used setup so will have a few marks on the calipers, but only used for a total of about 4,000 miles! Complete setup including 4pot calipers, carriers, bolts and Goodridge hoses. Bolts straight onto any 4 stud Corrado and makes the brakes amazing in comparison to standard! Disks have surface rust, but will clean up with no issues...

3) 16" Borbet C wheels with 205,45,16 Goodyear GSD3 tyres - £350 (+P&P)

This is a set of 4 wheels with tyres which I had refurbed and one spare wheel without a tyre which needs a refurb. These are all the same casting, and are the flatter spoke design, rather than the dished ET30 casting...

The 4 wheels are ET40, the spare is ET35, I have 11mm hub-centric spacers which I had custom made to space these out to be ET29 so that they clear the Brembo brakes. Will supply wheel bolts to suit with the wheels and spacers

I have a 5th spare spacer which can easily be machined down by 5mm to allow the spare to fit the same should it be required.

The wheels (with tyres) are all in very good condition, with only one having a slight curbing scrape to the lip (not the spoke faces) and black center caps. The spare NEEDS a refurb, but is straight and not buckled (and has a BMW center cap!)

4) 1991 Corrado G60 rolling shell. SOLD to DOX

Complete car, minus the bits above, and no engine, gearbox or exhaust. I could weigh it in for almost this much, but I know it's far too good for that... WILL NOT BREAK - DO NOT ASK!!! For £200, just buy the whole thing if you want bits off it!!)

BAD BITS:

Rust on tailgate (rusted through from where the gas strut attaches inside, but otherwise OK. May be able to be repaired, but not sure if it'd be worth it?)

Slight rust on passenger wing lower section by door.

Slight rust across top of windscreen (caused by paint damage done by windscreen fitter by the look of things :( )

Paintwork has reacted with something so has lots of small blisters in it, so would need repainting

Moonroof has a broken arm/slider, but still works OK

GOOD BITS:

New VAG fuel pump and sender, never used properly! Fitted to try and cure the problem that I took the car off the road for, but didn't cure it. Car hasn't been on the road since, so this is still as new!

New brake compensator and rear brake lines

Lots of spares in the boot (mainly G60 engine brackets, and parts from the engine, but there's a load of switches and other stuff as I won't need any Corrado spare anymore, and need the space ASAP!!)

MKIV rear brakes with Goodridge hoses (I'll cap off the front brake pipes when I remove the Brembos, so bolting on new brakes will be a doddle!)

This is a good, solid shell... With a little TLC and a respray, it could be a good car again...

Edited by Henny
Sold brakes

interested in the brembo setup but worried about P+P cost would you weight them for me and i can get a rough cost then please

cheers

stu..

The LED spoiler is attached to the shell. Buy the shell, get the custom LED spoiler free! :p

Borbets are 7.5x16 ET40 4x100 (except the spare which is ET35) They're casting type C75635.

Brembos are still on the car, so would be difficult to weigh at the moment! I'd guess at around the £55 mark for posting (inc. insurance) having posted heavy stuff before...

Edited by Henny

They're priced to sell, not to rip people off, Baz! :) I need shot of them soon, as I need the space, but I'm not going to give them away.... 8)

DriverVR6 has first refusal on the leather pending his approval of my photos... :)

Photos of all items will be posted up soon... weather was crap this morning and I had slight childcare issues meaning I didn't have time to take any pics...

I won't email pictures, but feel free to ask for additional pics (once I've posted some!) and I'll post them in this thread so that I'm not wasting time emailing the same thing to lots of people!

Ok Onestep, get him to get in touch and he's welcome to buy them... 8)

hello how soon u looking to part with shell r the back quarts and rear arches ok mate .cheers.eddie

Hi i que,

The body shell is in very good condition. The only rust on her is on the front passenger wing, along the top of the widscreen and on the tailgate (where the passenger side gas strut attaches, it's rusted and bubbled through the outer skin.)

Looking to shift the car ASAP... need a couple of day notice so that I can get the other stuff off it, but other than that, the sooner the better... :)

Hi i que,

The body shell is in very good condition. The only rust on her is on the front passenger wing, along the top of the widscreen and on the tailgate (where the passenger side gas strut attaches, it's rusted and bubbled through the outer skin.)

Looking to shift the car ASAP... need a couple of day notice so that I can get the other stuff off it, but other than that, the sooner the better... :)

Will the buyer need to bring wheels?

the buyer will probably need a trailer to move the car, or at least an A-Frame, as the drive shafts will stop it from simply being towed.

I'm trying to arrange for a cheap set of wheels that'll fit onto the car, but this may put the cost of the shell up slightly. If a buyer can supply their own wheels, then this would help greatly... :)

should b able to deal with this after easter w.end am up glasgow way and can get a trailer no probs,but wld need a set of wheels on her. if u get rid of before so b it .cheers let me knw if u sell before tues next week an we can sort it out.

ok i que... I'll keep you in the loop... :)

Photos will be posted once I've taken some, which will be once the car isn't under a couple of inches of snow! :rolleyes:

I'll be trying to sort out a cheapo set of wheels for her this week, so will update if/when I manage to get a set to transport her on... :)

Just so people know,

There's several people interested in the shell and the brakes, whoever gives me a definite yes and pays first will get them... DriverVR6 still has first refusal on the leather...

anyone want to buy a kidney saved up 600 notes for my charger re build but the bembo is drawing me away bad bembo bad bad bembo ill defo have these next month even if i have to kill some one if you know anyone we could make a deal lol

stu ....

Can i view the shell this weekend?

Texted and phoned today to try and view the shell, maybe next weekend?

Hi Dox,

I've not had any messages or calls on my mobile today... turns out my f###ing windows phone had crashed so had been sending calls straight to voicemail. Sorry about that. It's been rebooted now so should work again.

I've sent you a PM with my home number on it, please accept my apologies.

Hi Dox,

I've not had any messages or calls on my mobile today... turns out my f###ing windows phone had crashed so had been sending calls straight to voicemail. Sorry about that. It's been rebooted now so should work again.

I've sent you a PM with my home number on it, please accept my apologies.

No worries, will be in touch

I may try to pop past and view this too next Saturday if you are about? I will PM towards the end of the week.