Henny

16" Borbet C wheels (everything else in here is sold!)

yup, no worries... I'll be checking in on here daily as I'm on holiday this week... :)

Right, so, here's some pictures... bit later than I thought they'd be, but we can blame the weather for that!

The 4 wheels are all pretty much mint, except for one, which has a slight curb scuff (shown in it's own picture). I haven't taken any of the spare wheel yet, but I aim to do that tonight, now that I've found it again and can get at it! :D

Yes, the Brembo front disks have surface corrosion on them, they've been stood for 5 years! If it turns out they need it, I'll get them skimmed by a mate at a local engineering firm before a new owner takes them so that they're ready to bolt on and go, and that won't affect the price.

The leather has now been removed from the car. These pictures show it as it came out, so a bit messy and dusty, given that it's been sat unused for over 5 years! I'm being as honest as possible with all of these items, so you know what you're buying! I'll give them a quick once over tonight and post some more pictures to show how well they come up after a quick clean... :) The indentations you can see on the seats are where things have been sat on the seats while it's been stood. There is no damage to the leather, and these should pop back out over time.

The only things wrong with the seats and door cards are:

1) they need a bloody good clean.

2) The plastic handle on the passenger seat for the height adjust has snapped off, but the mechanism still works fine. There is actually a second screwhole in the handle, so you may just be able to use that one instead, I don't know as I haven't tried fitting it that way yet...

3) The plastic outer cover on the drivers seat's seatbelt catch has come off. If I can find it, I'll put it with the interior when it sells... It'll be in the car somewhere, I'll just have to find it!

There is also a spare lower right bolster foam with the interior... I bought it for a cloth interior I had and never used it (genuine VAG!), and it's no use to me, so it may as well go with the interior. It doesn't need it, but meh, count it as a freebee! ;) :lol:

If anyone wants any specific pictures of this lot, post up and I'll see what I can do... 8)

Henny, thanks for putting up the photos of the leather interior. I'll have it so I've sent you a PM to arrange payment and collection.

Pics of the spare alloy... Think it may actually be ET40 the same as the other wheels looking at the back of it! :) I have a spacer the same as the other wheels for this too to make it ET29, so they'll all fit a Corrado as per factory wheels... 8)

Bump for alloys, Brembos and shell... c'mon, these are seriously cheap, I just need rid as I need the space!!!

Consider the rolling shell sold Henny. PM a paypal email address and I'll sort a deposit.

Collection to be arranged sometime between 22 april - 03 May at the convenience of us both the balance in cash

Nice to meet you :)

cool... 8) Was great to meet you too... 8)

Shell sold to Dox... :) (suppose that means I'll have pull my finger out and get the wheels and brakes off it now! :lol: ) Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, your plans sound like you should! ;)

cool... 8) Was great to meet you too... 8)

Shell sold to Dox... :) (suppose that means I'll have pull my finger out and get the wheels and brakes off it now! :lol: ) Hope you enjoy it as much as I have, your plans sound like you should! ;)

Like most projects it may end up stillborn...... Deposit sent PPG

Damn, just came on to make on offer on the shell..!

If this falls through for whatever reason, give me a shout!

Damn, just came on to make on offer on the shell..!

If this falls through for whatever reason, give me a shout!

I'm paying the 200 asking price, deposit paid :)

c'mon guys and girls, these wheels and brakes need new homes! :)

c'mon guys and girls, these wheels and brakes need new homes! :)

Will the shell be ready for collection this week? No probs if its next week, I just need to sort the transportation when you're ready.

And free bump:)

Yup, will give you a yell either tomorrow or Weds to confirm... Made up the blanking pipes for the brakes and have started to strip them off, but ran out of time this morning to get them off completely... Once they're off, it's all ready for you to take away... :)

Yup, will give you a yell either tomorrow or Weds to confirm... Made up the blanking pipes for the brakes and have started to strip them off, but ran out of time this morning to get them off completely... Once they're off, it's all ready for you to take away... :)

Good stuff. I've got 256mm disks if they're needed to fit the wheels to the fronts when your disks are removed?

---------- Post added at 5:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 5:28 PM ----------

Contacted the lad doing the transportation for me and pencilled it in for thurs / fri morning, but could phone him prior if you're ready earlier?

don't think you need disks to put the wheels on do you? Still, doesn't matter either way as I'll stick it on stands if you've got some disks to shove on! :)

I'll let you know, but thur/fri morning sounds realistic at the moment... :)

Hi Henny,

I would like to ask about the Brembo brake kit. I would like to know if they need some spacers to offset the wheels because of the calipers?

Or do they fit straight on?

I have BBS RX323 7,5" * 17", no spacers and I think et32.

Could you post here or just to me a picture of the calipers?

Thanks,

Redfox.

I have this setup on my car and run 8x16 compomotive th's with no spacers so i think you should be ok.

hi mate i will take the brake have u got them off yet have pm u but no replay yet thanks let me know been over a week now thaks

Just to formalise this, Marni has first refusal on the brakes subject to the P&P costs (which I'll get for him tomorrow) being acceptable to him. (I've replied to your PM)

Redfox? It depends on the design of the wheel as to if they'll fit... ET35 16" Borbet Cs won't fit without a 10mm spacer, but ET40 will with the same 10mm spacer... this is due to the design of the wheel and the spacing between the inner face of the spokes where it joins to the barrel of the wheel. Without seeing the wheels, I couldn't even guess if they'll fit over or not, as I've seen 17s that won't fit, but yet some 15s (Compomotive MOs for example) do!

Dox? Car is now ready for you to collect... (I'll text you too!)

Dox? Car is now ready for you to collect... (I'll text you too!)

Transport arranged for 8.30am thurs. See you then ;)

yay! Suppose that means I'd better get the 'ssat shifted so we can get at the 'rado then! :oops: :lol:

hi mate did u get my pm i can pick them up tomor moring let me know if thats good iam up ur way tomor

Hi mate I am interested in the borbets if you still have them

Do you have any pics on the car so I can see how they look

What's you best price delivered cheers