BigTartanJudge

WANTED: Corrado US-spec front-bumper side-indicators (or complete US-spec front bump)

As per title, looking for a set of these.

Must be in good condition with no cracks or chips etc. Would also consider complete US-spec front-bumper (with indicators included obviously). Sensible money please.

Cash waiting, cheers

Edited by BigTartanJudge

I'm sure they are still available from the dealers !

Bulb holders are not,but are available from classic parts

I've been informed that they are obsolete ? Are the bulb holders not the same as UK ones ?

Cheers Bill, yeah the guy has already PM'd me though ed38, cheers for the heads-up :-)

---------- Post added at 8:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 7:57 PM ----------

I don't suppose anyone has the part number for the bulb-holders for these ? Need to have the part number to order through Classic Parts :-/

The bulb holders have a different plug to the side markers

5yga2ena.jpg

I just made a template, cut the hole,the off cut was cut in half and resined in the bumper.this holds the screw.

I'll get you some pics this afternoon,I did mine on the car,as I was too lazy to take the bumper off !

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

3ajaba3a.jpg

You can see where I "glued" the off cuts into the recess, this sets the side marker fairly flat in the bumper !

qave2aqy.jpg

I tinted mine with Lamin-x,

Edited by dragon green

Where can I get these from? I have a bumper I could use but need the whole lamp unit for both sides.. Did you know where I might get a set from? :) thanks