P3rks

Corrado / VR6 / G60 parts - LIST UPDATED - 17th June 2013

Hello mate,

Can't seem to PM you as it complains about the "tm" bit of your user name, I guess something to do with the control characters to make the writing smaller? :(

Just replied to your PM, must be a tapatalk issue with control characters I think.

Anyway, payment sent :)

Cheers

Rick

Come on fella.... not replying to PM, not replying to thread, you are on every day pretty much, when are you sending this out? If there is a problem/delay, at least tell me, don't just ignore.

Cheers

Rick

Hi,

could you please give me a price on both of these posted to North London

cheers

Alex

EDIT: Opps sorry Rick just saw you've taken the lamba already, I only looked at the first page of this thread

VR6 Lambda (1993 Corrado 2.9 VR6 - OBD1) - Removed due to a OBD2 upgrade. Was VAGCOM tested as fully operational before removal - £15

IMG_8154.jpg

VR6 4bar fuel pressure regulator (this was recently sent off and ultrasonic cleaned with new filters and o-rings - Unused since clean as I went 3bar for my OBD2 instead) - £25

null-50.jpg~original

Edited by alex303

Hi,

could you please give me a price on both of these posted to North London

cheers

Alex

EDIT: Opps sorry Rick just saw you've taken the lamba already, I only looked at the first page of this thread

No problem mate. As I haven't recieved the item yet, and PM's/Posts are being ignored, it doesn't look like anyone is going to get it :(

If any mods are reading this thread, could someone please pass on a gentle nudge to Rich about doing the right thing and responding to posts/pm's where neccesary. I'm getting a little bit ****ed about this now so a either a refund or the part would be nice. At this point, I don't mind which route Rich chooses. Thanks.

It seem's a bit funny this one as Rich is a good guy. Could it be possible he is on holiday? and maybe that is why he has not replied?

It seem's a bit funny this one as Rich is a good guy. Could it be possible he is on holiday? and maybe that is why he has not replied?

Yeah, I agree, Rich is not one of the cowboys and I have bought from him before. I don't get it. According to his profile, he is on and off the board all the time. As I type, it says he was on an hour ago.:scratch:

Anyone know Rich in person? This is getting a bit tedious now, his profile shows he was last active on here 13 hours ago, I'd like my money back or the part.

Still nothing. Activity shows as being on 23 hours ago.

Can a Mod or Admin please do something? I know you can't get the part or do a refund, but surely a message can be fired across his bows?

If you are having problems , it may be best to send a pm to the mods , as I'm sure they don't read every single post that comes up , not having a dig , hopefully it will get resolved soon .

Can a Mod or Admin please do something? I know you can't get the part or do a refund, but surely a message can be fired across his bows?

I'll PM the chap.

I'll PM the chap.

Hey guys,

I'm back. Tigerfish has been contacted and refunded and I've been in contact with Jim.

I've been doing temporary work which involves a lot of travelling and staying in crappy hotels so I can only access the site on my mobile - and since the top menu is all over the place on my iPhone I can't navigate the site, I have to access pages via Google searches so I just haven't been on here for ages. E38 is a different matter though!

Apologies for the misunderstanding, I'm not a scammer or anything, just stupid! :bonk: