Rams

Bournemouth/Poole Meet Saturday 20th April

how the hell did I miss this? even though my corrados off the road i would of loved to pop down in my mazda and taken a gander.

especially at your car Rams!!!!!

I want a pm for the next local meet ramsey because i need to have a good look at your beautiful beast (that is your car......)

Anyone else going up to Stanford Hall from Dorset?

I am and Craig and just organising with Fay a suitable meeting point so be great if your available to ride up along with us.

Do you want to give me a call tomorrow evening and we can conference call with Craig and sort out our plans.

---------- Post added at 11:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

how the hell did I miss this? even though my corrados off the road i would of loved to pop down in my mazda and taken a gander.

especially at your car Rams!!!!!

I want a pm for the next local meet ramsey because i need to have a good look at your beautiful beast (that is your car......)

You snooze and you loose! Lol

Will be organising another, suggestions have been a meet and BBQ in the new forest and if your coming to Stanford we will probably discuss a meeting date?

Thanks for the comments buddy, she's getting there, not a show winner by any means but I'm proud of what's been achieved so far.

I will take you for a spin, the charger is a good laugh

Unfortunately I can't make Stanford hall as I have other plans :(.

But I would definitely be up for coming to the next meet up, as I can't bring the corrado for you all to look at I will bring a lot of meat for the BBQ :).

I would love to go for a spin in your car aswell, give me a good idea of how mine will feel when it's done.

Said to rams last time if we can find a nice open space in the new forest, which there are plenty and have a photo shoot and BBQ :)

Said to rams last time if we can find a nice open space in the new forest, which there are plenty and have a photo shoot and BBQ :)

Yeah more then enough, the last new forest BBQ vw meet I went to wasn't so friendly for the lowered cars though :p.

New meet for this saturday - West Bay Chip n Pint run. see events!

Happy to go up with someone but my car is a state, wires everywhere and trying to sort a few niggles. Should be sorted soon though

I thought you'd been quiet Mr Rams! Lift sorted so that's good news.

Come with me if you like dude!

Perfect, cheers matey

See you then chaps

Rams - Can you make it Sunday? Lashed up the day. :scratch: