16. rado20vT - PAID

17. Laser Mark - PAID

18. K6kny

19.Erallus- PAID

20.Big_Al - PAID

21. Micky fletch

22. vardo

23. science - PAID

Did we have any idea of possible expected delivery dates? Just not sure whether to expect something next week or couple of weeks? No rush mind you :)

Regarding delivery

Hi Guys

Firstly, a big thanks to Rory for kicking off this group buy, secondly let me introduce myself , I'm Steve from SWG Motorsport and I'm the guy who designed the panel many moons ago.

Just to clarify some details, the price for 20+ orders for Corrado.net members only and organised through the group buy on this forum is 25% off our normal £84.23 retail price for the RHD panel (giving a discount of £20.06 per panel), delivery is £12.99 per panel to any UK mainland address (£16.99 if 2 are going in one box to the same address). For anybody living outside the Uk I'll check the prices.

Total for one panel including delivery to your door is £76.16 (+ £3.50 PayPal fees, see below) This is based on the 20+ forum members who have expressed firm interest in ordering

I would prefer payment by PayPal as it keeps it tidy, talking of payment, due to PayPal's lovely charges ! I would prefer payment to be made as a 'payment to family or friends' to avoid the charges, if you do not wish to do it this way that's cool but could you please add £3.50 to the total cost, (I know its a pain but over 20+ orders the £70 in fees kinda smarts a bit). I hope you can see my point and the discount is still worthwhile even if you decide to pay with the fees.

Delivery will be on a 'first come first served' basis, I'm currently having some tailor made sturdy boxes manufactured which should be with me by around the end of the month, in the mean time I will start making the panels next week and by the time the boxes arrive i should have most of the panels manufactured and ready to pack and send out.

Please bear with me on delivery, I'll endevour to get the orders out ASAP once the boxes have arrived.

As a thankyou , If you wish to order one of our Corrado air vent gauge pod inserts for your car at the same time I can include one for £22 (approx 45% off) with free delivery when included with the panel. Both early and late model vent pods are available, just let me know what model and year when paying.

1 x Scuttle panel delivered to the Uk mainland = £76.16 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated above)

1 x Scuttle panel & 1 vent pod delivered to the UK mainland = £98.13 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated)

2 x Scuttle panels delivered to the same address = £143.33 (+ PayPal fees if you do not wish to pay as stated)

I can start taking payment for these now and as stated above delivery is on a 'first come first served basis'.

Finally payment via PayPal to [email protected]

I'm sure you get the idea, if none of this is clear just give me a shout

Cheers

Steve

1. Rorgasm - PAID

2. Purple Tom - PAID

3. Craig - PAID

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz-PAID

6. vw rule - PAID

7. timbo - PAID

8. paddy26-PAID

9. mlr55 - PAID

10. VR6 Lee

11. Kempy - potentially if 25%

12. bunnyix - PAID

13. BILLCOR - PAID

14. JEZR - PAID

15. slim_crx-PAID

16. rado20vT - PAID

17. Laser Mark - PAID

18. K6kny

19.Erallus- PAID

20.Big_Al - PAID

21. Micky fletch - PAID

22. vardo

23. science - PAID

Looks like still 5 folks to pay and it was to be all paid by the end of this month

Edited by BILLCOR

i'll be paying as soon as myself and slim_crx get the postage cost to NI sorted, hopefully today.

\Paddy

Sorry for delay I've just been so busy.

Payment has been sent via paypal :salute:

Many thanks Steve and Rory :thumbleft:

1. Rorgasm - PAID

2. Purple Tom - PAID

3. Craig - PAID

4. ollielawson

5. bigbaz-PAID

6. vw rule - PAID

7. timbo - PAID

8. paddy26-PAID

9. mlr55 - PAID

10. VR6 Lee

11. Kempy - potentially if 25%

12. bunnyix - PAID

13. BILLCOR - PAID

14. JEZR - PAID

15. slim_crx-PAID

16. rado20vT - PAID

17. Laser Mark - PAID

18. K6kny

19.Erallus- PAID

20.Big_Al - PAID

21. Micky fletch - PAID

22. vardo

23. science - PAID

Looks like still 5 folks to pay and it was to be all paid by the end of this month

I don't know if this is group buy etiquette, but if someone pulls out then I will have theirs, I do have the money ready.

Thanks

I don't know if this is group buy etiquette, but if someone pulls out then I will have theirs, I do have the money ready.

Thanks

Drop Steve >> http://the-corrado.net/member.php?u=5040 a PM, at this point it looks like we are 2 short of the 20 target, so I dont think it should be a problem :shrug:

Hi Folks , Firstly a big thanks to the guys that have already paid (I make it 17 payments received not 18 as shown), I now have the new boxes with me and I'm hoping to start sending the paid for panels out next week.

By looking at the list of 23 people who put their names down as a definate, 6 people have opted out or have not paid yet, if anybody is opting out please say so as it would be nice to know where we stand, to the guys that are still in but haven't paid can you let me know when you are likely to.

If anybody else wants to jump on board to help to get to the 20 please do so, I'll let this run till the end of next week for the late payers and anybody new who may want one.

Cheers

Steve

Edited by Edition 1

Hello Steve,

please can you confirm that you have received my payment via PayPal,

as you have said only 17 people have paid not 18

Many thanks.

Si

Hi Folks , Firstly a big thanks to the guys that have already paid (I make it 17 payments received not 18 as shown), I now have the new boxes with me and I'm hoping to start sending the paid for panels out next week.

By looking at the list of 23 people who put their names down as a definate, 6 people have opted out or have not paid yet, if anybody is opting out please say so as it would be nice to know where we stand, to the guys that are still in but haven't paid can you let me know when you are likely to.

If anybody else wants to jump on board to help to get to the 20 please do so, I'll let this run till the end of next week for the late payers and anybody new who may want one.

Cheers

Steve

Steve, do you know which one on the list has not paid, I have looked back through the posts and the 18 marked paid have all posted that they have paid.

Cheers,

Bill.

Some people have not given me there username with the payment details so its difficult for me (not being a forum regular) to know the actual persons name associated with their username if you get my drift.

I've not yet found the missing payment , listed below is in order of payment received

1. Craig

2. Billcor

3. Erallus

4. Timbo

5. Purple Tom

6. Laser mark

7. Rado20vT

8. Jezr

9. Science

10. Bunnyix

11. Rorgasm

12. Mickyfletch (via phone)

13. Mlr55

14. Paddy26

15. Slim_crx

16. VWRule

17. BigBaz

18. Big_Al

19. Jay6668v

20. Voo51

If you have paid and are missing from this list give me a shout.

Cheers

Edited by Edition 1

Money sent over this morning. Many thanks to all that have helped arrange this.

Cheers.

Al.

Money sent as gift :)

I've requested you send it to my work address if thats ok

One of these two going by your list and mine

Some people have not given me there username with the payment details so its difficult for me (not being a forum regular) to know the actual persons name associated with their username if you get my drift.

I've not yet found the missing payment , listed below is in order of payment received

7. Graham Ursell (username ?) rado20vt

That's meeee.

Money went over when I said and I put a message with the payment listing forum name and my delivery address.

I have checked my Paypal account and the transaction is labelled unclaimed.

Paypal help suggests the following reasons for this :-

Unclaimed

•Payments Sent: A payment may be unclaimed for several reasons:1.The recipient has not signed up to PayPal and has not yet received your payment

2.The recipient has a PayPal Personal account (which cannot receive more than 5 debit or credit card-funded payments a year)

3.The recipient hasn't accepted the payment

4.The recipient has chosen to individually accept or decline payments from customers who don't have a confirmed postal address.

Edited by Big_Al

Money went over when I said and I put a message with the payment listing forum name and my delivery address.

I have checked my Paypal account and the transaction is labelled unclaimed.

Paypal help suggests the following reasons for this :-

Unclaimed

•Payments Sent: A payment may be unclaimed for several reasons:1.The recipient has not signed up to PayPal and has not yet received your payment

2.The recipient has a PayPal Personal account (which cannot receive more than 5 debit or credit card-funded payments a year)

3.The recipient hasn't accepted the payment

4.The recipient has chosen to individually accept or decline payments from customers who don't have a confirmed postal address.

Hi Big-Al , I've double checked my PayPal account and there is nothing waiting to be claimed on or around the date you have paid, could you have typed the payment email address in wrong.

Cheers