Dox

syncro boot floor, rear axle wishbones etc

In response, and to eliminate doubt. The info is correct, I have sourced all the 4WD conversion parts, and the majority of the engine upgrades for my Corrado. Once all the 25th Aniversary meets are concluded my Corrado will be comming into the workshop for major conversion works and Due back on road this time next year with a touch more power and grip ;-).

Will be watching this avidly as when this car was up for sale earlier in the year i was seriously tempted i am glad you didn't sell it as we will get to see an awesome machine nxt year and who know's i may be tempted again but you probably won't want to sell it then :lol:

Ahh you had your chance Clumpy, my Corrado is a keeper for life now hence the major re-configuration to drive train and engine output. For a while I weakened to to my yearning for a Porsche 911 Turbo, but that day will come. For now am looking forward to the new engineering project ahead. See you at Stanford Hall?

Not able to make Stanford :bad-words: a bit annoyed about that to be honest as being a newbie was wanting to meet a few of the more established owner/enthusiasts but i will be down for national day i have a few little job's to do before a leak from power steering being one and i know when i start it will grow.I can understand the yearning for a 911 turbo but am glad you have seen the light and stuck with the corrado once you have done your conversion mmmmmm.. what would a 4x4 R32 corrado be like anyway loving your car mate.

Shame about Stanford Hall, but hey hope to meet up at the National Day. R32 not for me Clumpy, I will be re-engineering my trusty 2.0 16V with a Garrett GTX turbo and circa 430BHP. 4 pots, forced induction multi valves, light weight chassis with four paw drive.

:salute: I like the sound of 430BHP/4WD I have alway's been a 4pot chap this is my first venture into 6 territory but have to say it is a lovely smooth drive but if so desired can be a manic rabid beast especially when the vvt comes in top end only thing is at that point you are at such speed's that it is going to cost severely either way last night i went for a drive as it was a very nice evening on said drive came across a seat leon cupra r. 2nd gear bye 3rd gear bye a little more obviously by this time his turbo is starting to come on song up to 1** mph he was nowhere getting near me now i am a massive turbo fan having had a cossie powered 4x4 and i know how they can fly as mine did but this has got oodles of torque especially top end when turbo's tend to fade. If the printout for mine is correct (290BHP) then 430BHP that you are talking about will be amazing wonder what mine would be like with a turbo :cuckoo: