SKURSH

Us parts for euro parts

Hey guys I'm I the us and I wanna get some euro parts. I was told by several people this is where to come. I have or can get you guys whatever us part you want, as along as you pay for shipping ill ship.

All parts I want need to be in excellent to mint condition, as for my parts ill make sure I have the same

I'm looking for

Vr6 ecodes

Lhd under dash trays

Scuttle tray (plastic goes over the air opening for a rhd car)

Tailights with bulb trays

Oem Recaro seats and door cards (93 style door cards)

Plate tub (I know the mounting tabs break when you take me off, all my us ones have broken tabs they will need double sided sticky tape to mount)

I will add to this list as I come up with more parts.

As for what you want post or pm me ill let you know.

I will sell or trade you it's your choice.

Tail lights, the scuttle tray, and the dash under trays should be easy enough to pick up. A set of Recaro seats might be a bit more expensive than you realise as they quite desirable here ($1600 before you even ship them). The euro plate tub is still available brand new from Volkswagen via their Classic Parts scheme.

Welcome to the forum :)

Thanks.

I was hoping someone would be willing to trade a us for a euro considering we all want each others parts.lol

I actually found a set of recaros and they sold for 1200 about a month ago. Little too late. I found the grey recaro seats so if anyone has a set of door cards in 93 style I will buy those.

Also if anyone needs something big shipped from us to Europe or viscera,I know a company will can ship them for me.

Hi, what would be the chances of getting hold of some mirror glass with the "objects may appear" etching on them? Have been trying for ages to get them!

Cheers

I got 2 sets of those. Both in good shape except 1 of them has been attached to another mirror glass. But I would imagine it would be removable.

What does yours say on it? If its something cool or different I will trade you

Erm, euro mirrors have no text on them at all.... not sure if that ranks as cool or not?

Edited by MarkFoster

Can you get clear/crystal US style bumper mounted front indicators? whole units or just the lenses? I might be interested if they aren't to expensive, thanks.

Murdomac. Like the side markers, I can try those are really hard to find there's a guy whose been looking for a set for 2 yrs now. But I'll do my best.

Easy pops - trade tailights for tailights? I could do that or I could trade you the rear plate tub for your plate tub etc..

I usually sell the us plate tub for 35 shipped but I'd like to 45 shipped since I gotta ship to Europe. I'm guessing it will be about 20-23 for shipping. Also the mounting tabs are broke so double sided sticky tape is needed. If you ever changed one you'll know they break when removed.

Is that $45 or £45?

Can't do a like for like swap i'm afraid. I need to keep my numberplate surround but i have excess rear lights. So if you want to swap a rear plate tub for a set of rear lights, let me know.

Cheers

Martin

Yeah I'll do that. I can ship it tomorrow with a tracking number if you would ship also. Lmk I'm defiantly down for that.

This is a complete set of rear tailights with bulb trays correct. In good shape no scratches or cracks?

I'm also looking for a 2.9 intake and 2.9 throttle body.

Would anyone be interested in mint slc headlights with a uncut harness for your vr6 ecodes with uncut headlight harness?

Yeah I'll do that. I can ship it tomorrow with a tracking number if you would ship also. Lmk I'm defiantly down for that.

This is a complete set of rear tailights with bulb trays correct. In good shape no scratches or cracks?

Yes, full set of original rear lights, with bulb holders. I'll get some pictures of them later on and put them on here for you to see :)

Slc or g60? I know a company who imports and exports vw parts. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it. But he charges 50$ a square foot. A bumper is 67" wide so that's a little over 5 feet and would be between 250-300 for shipping.

Slc or g60? I know a company who imports and exports vw parts. I don't see why they wouldn't be able to do it. But he charges 50$ a square foot. A bumper is 67" wide so that's a little over 5 feet and would be between 250-300 for shipping.

Do you mean the inlet? Its a vr6 mate...... thought bumper shipping would be pricey, will leave it for now. Inlet is available though if you want it.

---------- Post added at 8:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:48 PM ----------

I'd be interested in a Godspeed Ali rad, with the slim line fans.

X2

I was talking about me exporting a us bumper.

How much is a Godspeed Ali rad? If I would have the money sent upfront and you payed for shipping ill get you them. But in exchange you gotta give me 50$. So you pay whatever it is to get it and shipping + 50 and ill buy you one.

Also slim line fans same as rad but ill do both for 50$ and whatever it costs.

I just want the extra cash for gas money, shipping materials, etc..

Ah now i see. It was SLC I needed mate, but ill leave it for now cheers. Ill look into rads & come back to you......

Miles, can discuss on date night ;)

Just in case you guys don't know.

Slc= vr6

G60=g60.

Those parts are interchangable. R