CazzaVR

Berkeley Castle VW Show Sunday 15th September *First Post Updated*

Sunday 15th September. This is a really nice smaller show in a lovely location.

I will be organising a CCGB club stand. Entrance should be free to people who are on the stand. I will confirm when I know!

Here are the details:

http://www.vwshow-berkeley.com/

BERKELEY IS STAGING A ONE DAY ALL VW TYPES SHOW IN THE WONDERFUL SETTING OF THE LOW -LYING MEADOWS IN FRONT OF THE HISTORIC BERKELEY CASTLE

OFF A38 MIDWAY BETWEEN BRISTOL AND GLOUCESTER, M5 JUNCT 13/14

THE SHOW OPEN TO THE PUBLIC BETWEEN

10AM - 4PM.

ADMISSION ADULT £5.00

UNDER 16 'S FREE WHEN ACCOMPAINED BY AN ADULT

Who's in?

1. CazzaVR

2. Vornwend

3. Swompy

4. GlosterOx

5. Philipstormy

6. LewVW

7. BILZEEBUB

8. Republic of Mancunia

9. ozowen

10. TBVR6

Thanks for all the reg no's etc guys. I've got a whole bunch of tickets. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in the morning due to unforseen circumstances, but I'll hopefully be along in the afternoon. I'll pass the tickets on to Vaughan.

I would suggest meeting at the Cattle Country car park at 9am. It's only 5 minutes from the castle. You need to be through the gates by 9:30am.

http://www.cattlecountry.co.uk/index.php/contact-us

Edited by CazzaVR

Need to confirm with events secretary but in principle should be able to make this:-)

Should be able to get to this ,lets hope weather permits this year !

Can give you your ice axes back then too :)

Cheers, I forgot all about them! Are you going to Tatton?

Are we able to use last years tickets for this or are they providing new ones? I will be there.

My car will finally be back on the road very soon so I'll be up for this one, please put my name down Andy.

Cheers,

Phil

Brilliant Phil :)

Had an email from them yesterday. They need numbers quite soon...

Thanks Andy, yep put my name down for it, getting the car back later this week and therefore several nice long drives are over due!

Real shame I couldn't make it to National Day in my C, but looking forward to the Berkeley Castle event now, lets hope for good weather.

This will be my first Berkeley event, looks like a relaxing, chilled out VW scene in a very nice setting. Anyone else up for this one?

Looking forward to catching up with the Glos. crew soon, lots to tell about my not so simple HG replacement and head rebuild saga!

Bugger: just realised this weekend clashes with the Goodwood Revival meeting which I'm already going too, sorry Andy you'll have to remove my name from the list please, shame it's not a different weekend, I was looking forward to Berkeley Castle.

Oh well, maybe we could arrange a Glos. meet up one weekend in Aug/Sep, for a cruise and a meal? Or do a Pistonheads gate crasher again at AV8 Kemble airport!?

Are any of you guys thinking of coming to the VR6OC National Day at Brooklands in Oct? I'm tempted, it looks good and would be great to get a group of Corrados there.

Edited by Philstrm250

Sorry, I have to drop out of this now, will take myself off the CCGB website list too.

Jake- unless you're heading up my way any time between now and November, is there any chance you could post the ice axes back?

Cool!

Can every one who wants to come along pm me their full name and reg no please? They are sending the stand tickets to me and I will distribute them.

Thanks Ian. Have ordered the tickets. Don't worry if you didn't get me your reg in time, The names were the important part.

Thanks for all the reg no's etc guys. I've got a whole bunch of tickets. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it in the morning due to unforseen circumstances, but I'll hopefully be along in the afternoon. I'll pass the tickets on to Vaughan.

I would suggest meeting at the Cattle Country car park at 9am. It's only 5 minutes from the castle. You need to be through the gates by 9:30am.

http://www.cattlecountry.co.uk/index.php/contact-us

Hi All!

Tickets successfully passed to me. They are all named but I'm not sure I can match all of them to your screen names so listing your first names here and the screen names I know

Ben

Jake (Swompy)

John

Ian O (Ozowen)

Ian S (Gloster ox)

Lewis (Lewvw)

Tony

Phil (Philstrm250))

Vaughan (Me!)

If anybody can't make it can you let me know

If you also let me know your screen name (or perhaps Cazza knows them?) I can then pm you my mobile number in case there are any last minute problems

Can everyone make best efforts to get to the meeting point (Cattle country, GL13 9EW) on time as we'll need to get on site fairly quickly.

If all that fails and you turn up late and we've scooted, Plan B would be to make your own way to the show (Berkeley Castle meadow GL13 9BQ) and let them know your ticket is on the club stand

This should be a great day out and the location is stunning - at the moment the weather forecast looks fine.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!:shades:

Edited by vornwend

Vaughn i'm bringing the Corrado now (M779WVW) not the Golf. Is that ok?