CazzaVR

Berkeley Castle VW Show Sunday 15th September *First Post Updated*

I can't make it Vaughan, I did let Cazza know a few weeks ago.

Daren

Ok Darren that's a pity but thanks for letting me know.

I'm not sure how hot they are on ticketing but potentially we have a spare ticket if anyone fancies coming along?

The weather is a changing looks like we are going to get rained on most of the day. Anyone got a gazebo type thing. Might be worth bringing along if they are ok about setting them up

Vaughan pm sent

Weather forecast is OK for tomorrow but not so good for Sunday - Fingers crossed for this year!!

Ian.

Looks dire Ian! Lets hope the meadow doesn't flood

Watching the weather report a few minutes ago it looks like we may (if on?) get 3 or 4 hours of respite B4 heavy rain and high winds hit the area - Better than nothing I suppose?

Ian.

Is it free to get in for CCgb members?

Perky, if you meet up with the the others, Vaughan can give you Daren's ticket as he can't make it now. Just change the name on the ticket ;-) give Vaughan a shout.

Morning's looking reasonable at the mo...

Perky, if you meet up with the the others, Vaughan can give you Daren's ticket as he can't make it now. Just change the name on the ticket ;-) give Vaughan a shout.

Morning's looking reasonable at the mo...

I'll bring the spare ticket Perky, shouldn't be a problem. Forecast seems to be improving

I could be a little late and not make the pre-meat. Will it just be a a case of telling the first person that stops us our ticket is on the stand and they'll let us in? I guess if all else fails it's only £5 to get in isn't it? Is that per person or per car?

Vaughn sorry but I can't do tomorrow as I'm picking my brother up from the airport.

Vaughn sorry but I can't do tomorrow as I'm picking my brother up from the airport.

No worries Lew, thanks for letting me know. Any joy selling it?

Didnt make it i thought I had to be there for 9.30 which was not possible 1.5 hrs away :-(

You do know its tomorrow?

I could be a little late and not make the pre-meat. Will it just be a a case of telling the first person that stops us our ticket is on the stand and they'll let us in? I guess if all else fails it's only £5 to get in isn't it? Is that per person or per car?

£5/car I think but free if you're on the stand I think. I'd just let the gate know your ticket is with us - I'll mention you might be late when we go in

I'm not going to make this now guys, sorry. I have been on lates all weekend and had a job this evening, it's always when you've made plans! It's now 02.15 and not even left the office yet!!..was planning on scooting down around 7am before heading off around midday to get back for work, but a longish drive after next to no sleep with another busy day at work just isn't going to work out! Sorry chaps, Hope the weather holds off for the event

A hardy few of us braved the rather chilly conditions today. I imagine in good weather this show would be really good but at at least we put on a good show and I was pleasantly surprised at how much interest we got. Nice chatting with you all. Just a few photos...

Nice to catch up again folks.....the rain did stay away which was good. Nice pics, I forgot to get the camera out.

Oz - Forgot this one of your brothers "roof sticker".... Not pleasant for those of us over 5'6"

Oz - Forgot this one of your brothers "roof sticker".... Not pleasant for those of us over 5'6"

So that's what it looks like......Good to see you again, the pic of the 3 Corrado's in a line with OZ's at the front looks superb.

Suppose I'd better start saving!!!

Oh and we won Best Club Stand...must be my roof...