lewvw

Weitec coilover failed 2000 miles!

Took my wheels off today and noticed that my osf hicon gt coilover is leaking. I've only done about 2-3k on them and they're not wound that far down. I have the guarrantee card but stupidly have not sent it off :bonk:

Does anyone know if I will now not be covered? Also does anyone know of vr6 -60mm springs as these weitecs are too hard for my liking (if not I may get some kw v1's).

You maybe able to send the guarantee card off with the original receipt of purchase, then make your claim

Failure to send off the guarantee card will not affect your consumer rights. If they have only lasted 3k and I assume no more than a couple of years, take them back to the shop and ask for them to be replaced.

Took my wheels off today and noticed that my osf hicon gt coilover is leaking. I've only done about 2-3k on them and they're not wound that far down. I have the guarrantee card but stupidly have not sent it off :bonk:

Does anyone know if I will now not be covered? Also does anyone know of vr6 -60mm springs as these weitecs are too hard for my liking (if not I may get some kw v1's).

Thought you had sold your VR??

Ian.