SIMONG

various 1.8 16v parts H'reg early model

hi guys, I know its a while since I been on but I sadly no longer have my G60, so these parts are no longer needed.

as per title got a load of rado parts from an early H'reg 1.8 16v, the car was a runner but I never ran it so mechanical parts un-tested, body parts in black and have scrathes but in good condidtion. some bits I haven't mentioned but if in the pics they are their, let me know if you want any.

£10

radorearbumper_zps9f173fde.jpg

£10

radofrontbumper_zps0839039e.jpg

£15 - comes with barrel, key and both matching door locks

radosteeringcolumn_zps30317a00.jpg

£10 - all relays, £10 all swithces

radorelayswitches_zpsbcbcc6d4.jpg

£5 seatbelt buckles, £5 bonnet struts, £5 handbrake lever, £5 servo

radobucklehandbrakebonnetstrutservo_zpsc653f64d.jpg

£20 all rear lights, £5 each ind, £5 fog light - cant remember which side it is though, will find out

radobacklightsindicatorsfoglight_zps110d75b6.jpg

£20 all seat belts, £10 each mirror, £5 boot struts

radobeltsmirrorsbootstrut_zpsf57713fa.jpg

£5 each stalk, various interior bits let me know if you want anything and can go from there ;)

radointeriorbits1_zps04e54c48.jpg

£5 gater, £5 interior light,

radogloveboxinteriorlightgatormirrorvisor_zpsd6cd1a45.jpg

more interior bits

radointeriorbits2_zps5e9100d5.jpg

£5 both wiper arms, £5wiper motor and linkage

radowipermotorarmsampbottle_zpsb64ba9d8.jpg

£5 central locking pump

radolockingpumpfuelflap_zps21d557d2.jpg

£10 each hub - unsure about bearings, one has caliper, £5 alternator

radoalternatorhubs_zpsc517ec0e.jpg

£10 wing

radooswing_zpsf0ad3f49.jpg

would prefer collection rather than courier. parts located in preston.

thanks Si.

Edited by SIMONG

How much posted for the rear seat sponge, drivers side. (pictured with the central locking pump).

If you'll post them, I'll take all the switches please?

no worries, its the headlight, rear spoiler, fog and heated screen. £13 posted. pm me your details and I will reply back with mine.

cheers Si.

---------- Post added at 8:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 7:59 AM ----------

How much posted for the rear seat sponge, drivers side. (pictured with the central locking pump).

its the sponge from around the spare wheel. I don't have the seats any more sorry.

interested the switches & relays and seat runner covers posted price please

waiting on a reply back from vag on swtiches, £16 posted for the relays and runner covers. if vag doesn't come through on the switches £26 posted.

cheers Si.

---------- Post added at 10:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

pm me your details and I will reply back with mine

Hi i'm sure that the sponge is the same as the one in the picture and not the one for the spare wheel.

p103w.jpg

Hi i'm sure that the sponge is the same as the one in the picture and not the one for the spare wheel.

p103w.jpg

looking at that pic I think your right! it has been a while since I took the parts off! ;-)

I know they wont way much but its the size. I will check the weight and let you know tomorrow. I wont want a lot for them though as long as the postage isn't loads I would say around £6-£7 posted

---------- Post added at 8:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:26 PM ----------

p103w.jpg

looking at that pic I think your right! it has been a while since I took the parts off! ;-)

I know they wont weigh much but its the size. I will check the weight and let you know tomorrow. I wont want a lot for them though as long as the postage isn't loads I would say around £6-£7 posted

---------- Post added at 8:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:27 PM ----------

How much posted for the Wiper motor and linkage mate , unless your close to Birmingham

£12 posted. if you would like it pm me your details and I will send you my paypal info

---------- Post added at 8:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:36 PM ----------

Hi

how much for the servo posted.

thanks rod

£12 posted, like above I you would like it pm me

Items that are now sold:

Front bumper

front indicators

dash vents

brake servo

o/s wing

wiper motor and mech

Did you get a price for the postage, i'd be happy with the £6-7.

sorry not yet but I will be going to the post office over the next couple of days so will let you know.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Items that are now sold:

Front bumper

front indicators

dash vents

brake servo

o/s wing

wiper motor and mech

switches also sold

Hi have you the bonnet and passenger wing?

i have the bonnet but no wing sorry. the bonnet has two very minor dents on the o/s front corner other wise its good. £20 collection only