Mawrick

Where would I get the clips for the rear hatch interior trim - dealer say they gone

Anyone know if the clips that holds the plastic trim cover of the the hatch is available anywhere (ex on ebay) or similar....

needing 2 or 3..myself....:(

Which clips? The sides or thin top piece or the spoiler mech cover?

Which clips? The sides or thin top piece or the spoiler mech cover?

The ones that sits in the plastic trim in the rear (the cover you remove to get access to spoiler motor etc)

From VW, about 20p each - Something like that; they were surprisingly cheap anyway.

I got loads not too long ago. I can grab the part number later.

From VW, about 20p each - Something like that; they were surprisingly cheap anyway.

I got loads not too long ago. I can grab the part number later.

Yea would be nice if you could get part number - as I think they must have looked at the wrong thing when stating it was not available anymore.

Yeah, I actually ordered them from VW thinking I was getting something else, but when they came I kept them anyway. Good old VW. :)

Expect an update this evening.

Yeah, I actually ordered them from VW thinking I was getting something else, but when they came I kept them anyway. Good old VW. :)

Expect an update this evening.

Did you find the part-number (as I'v double checked with the dealer here, but they aren't available here in norway) - at least from what the dealer can see :(

Part Number: 533867633

I bought mine last June; can't believe that, only seemed like a few months ago.

£0.39 each.

They are still available as far as I'm aware. Classic Parts stock them anyway. They are over a £1 each now though.

Part Number: 533867633

I bought mine last June; can't believe that, only seemed like a few months ago.

£0.39 each.

They are still available as far as I'm aware. Classic Parts stock them anyway. They are over a £1 each now though.

thnx - might be still be available outside of norway (as here vw have a "local to norway" importer that runs all vw shops here - and they might take out parts from their sortement before they are "unavailable" worldwide) - and in Norway the Corrado hardly ever sold new (I think only a couple of them came thru the dealer) - the rest is imported at a later point in time :)