JEZR

Castle Coombe 25th Anniversary National Day - South Convoy

the nugget will be in attendance complete with glory hole might even get to polish her before we go :) looking forwards to this too

---------- Post added at 8:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:15 PM ----------

Haha another good point, well made.

But the VX day is in Pembrey and I'm in Swansea so it's much closer with no robbing M4 bridge tax!

go the long way and dont pay lol

that way the web foots wont get you lol

You only have to pay to get in, not out!

Don't over do the polish Dave, or I won't recognise you!

Nothing stopping you going to the circuit. You may find the CCGB stand is fully allocated but you can still have a great day and you can still arrange track sessions on the day as well.

I'll be up a little later in the morning with me crash helmet to see if I can blag some passenger rides off you guys :)

As an incentive I might even bring my racelogic box for anyone who wants to record some track data.

I'm planning to be at Chieveley svcs by 8.15 if anyone wants to meet there

really want to join a convoy but I'm travelling from Lyme Regis, and although it's only about 20 miles further to join this one, I'll have to leave at about 5.30am and I think that's too early for me!! Anyone else going from SW?

really want to join a convoy but I'm travelling from Lyme Regis, and although it's only about 20 miles further to join this one, I'll have to leave at about 5.30am and I think that's too early for me!! Anyone else going from SW?

Fay - 7am at Tesco in Blandford - 40 - 1 hr away from Lyme. Poole contingent setting off at 6.30. If you want to come across and up with just yell !

I'm planning to be at Chieveley svcs by 8.15 if anyone wants to meet there

I'm not sure what time I'll be coming past there but if it's about that time then I'll stop by. Don't wait for me though as it's only 50/50.

Im hoping to camp still on the friday night can anyone confirm i can still do this , iv been so busy with work and before that i was on holiday so couldnt register on my phone and just havent had time , im now registered as of last night , ill be coming down friday night regardless even if i have to sleep somewere else lol , id also really like to oark with all the other corrado's , anyone shed some light before friday for me

I'm camping Friday mate, pm me your mobile and I'll text once I'm there. Quite a few of us are going to be there so should be a laugh

Ok cheers mate i didnt know weather there was enough space to still fit in and still park on the day with all the corrados , id rather not have to park in the normal car park with all the rest of the cars attending , give us a txt on the friday and ill see if i can find you , will have to have a look round your car judging by your pic

Fay - 7am at Tesco in Blandford - 40 - 1 hr away from Lyme. Poole contingent setting off at 6.30. If you want to come across and up with just yell !

that sounds like a much more reasonable hour! Sorry, I should have read the first post properly...

Im hoping to camp still on the friday night can anyone confirm i can still do this , iv been so busy with work and before that i was on holiday so couldnt register on my phone and just havent had time , im now registered as of last night , ill be coming down friday night regardless even if i have to sleep somewere else lol , id also really like to oark with all the other corrado's , anyone shed some light before friday for me

Members pack is in the post today, your nr is 4021. The more the merrier on Saturday then!!

Ian.

that sounds like a much more reasonable hour! Sorry, I should have read the first post properly...
Yes!!!! :dance: I'll PM my number but we'll hang on at Tesco in their carpark rather than the petrol station. Wooo Hoo ! Can't wait.

Don't forget to bring, water, white linen suit, pith hats, parasols and sun-cream!